Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tomi Lahren: NFL deal with "former drug dealer" shows it doesn't hate America enough

She posted the truth. Of course the media completely ignores that the King of Bootlips (God damn what an ugly nigger it's always been) is exactly that, a convicted felon that somehow people still want around.

What I'd like to see is someone get caught in something, and RICO used to shut down the entire NFL.

Jay-Z will be consulting with the NFL for the Super Bowl halftime show and other performances because apparently the league doesn’t hate America and law enforcement officers at a level satisfactory enough for the former drug dealer.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...235848095.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good God, Jay-Z is a feral looking nigger.

Why on earth would any business want to consult with that bootlipped beast about ANYTHING!?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't watch niggers running. Jay-Z is nothing but a rich monkey. Rich, to be sure, yet still a monkey I'd never want to meet, see, or hear.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The National Felon League is self destructing. Any organization that allows niggers to run loose is going to fail.

30 years ago when the League kept a boot on the players throats, the organization thrived. I never watched because I hate niggers but a lot of people liked it.

Now the league is run by a bunch of spineless nigger lovers that let the shitbeasts do what they want.

Pretty soon the only fans left will be niggers and we know how that will end!
    Niggers ruin everything!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tomi is a coalburner.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Tomi is a coalburner.
    How disgusting! So she doesn't hate niggers at all, she's more likely just jealous she couldn't bag that bootlipped drug dealer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.