Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Death penalty sought for buck that killed its ex-mudshark and her new boyfriend

This is one evil looking nigger, but it could look peaceful (if there is such a thing) and I'd still have no sympathy at all for the victim. She saw its picture online and not only agreed to meet up, but start dating, and then she thought a protection order could help her? It's like a gazelle thinking it can marry a lion.

But that's not all, the nigger had help from its new bitch, also a mudshark. To save her skin, that one is claiming her own lawyer is threatening her.

I do feel bad for the mudshark's new boyfriend, though, giving him a pass that he didn't know the vile beast she once lay down with.

Bell County District Attorney Henry Garza announced on Tuesday that his office is seeking the death penalty for 45-year-old Cedric Marks, who tallied a 30-27 record as a professional fighter. His last fight was in March 2018.

Investigators say that 28-year-old Jenna Scott and 32-year-old Michael Swearingin were murdered in a residence on Jan. 3 in Killeen, Texas. Their bodies were found around a week later in a shallow grave in Clearview, Oklahoma.

Marks led officials on a manhunt in February while being extradited to Texas for the murder charges after being arrested in Michigan on a burglary charge.

Marks escaped a jail transport that was carrying nine other prisoners when it stopped at a McDonald’s in Conroe, Texas on Feb. 3, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office. He fled on foot while wearing an orange jumpsuit and restraints.

Officials found Marks nine hours later hiding in a trash can at a Conroe residence.

Marks had pleaded not guilty to the murders of Swearingin and Scott, his ex-girlfriend. ABC reported in February that the two began dating in 2015 after meeting on Tinder and that Scott filed a protective order against Marks last July, calling him a “master manipulator” in court documents.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/prosecutors...233303050.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48f9b280-be22-11e9-bfdb-5a4306e874e3.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	8343

BELL COUNTY, Texas — Cedric Marks, the man accused of killing Jenna Scott and Michael Swearingin, is speaking out from behind bars. He revealed in a letter to KCEN Channel 6 that Maya Maxwell is pregnant with his child.

Maxwell is the woman who told investigators that Marks killed Jenna Scott and Michael Swearingin. She is facing capital murder charges and tampering with evidence related to the case.
    He also said that Maxwell is eight months pregnant with his baby. Marks claimed that Maxwell was receiving threats from her lawyer and he was blocking her mail and visits.
    https://www.kcentv.com/article/news/...2-5a2e692795f2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudshark.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	41.0 KB 
ID:	8342
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Here's the cucks mudsharks new boy friend....he would have died of AIDS or STD's from his mudshark taking the nigger AID Stick.

Attachment 8345
    That poor unsuspecting human...

Shows that burn the coal, pay the toll doesn't just apply to the burners themselves.

She even tried to do an about face and live a normal, human life, which may have been possible since she hadn't had sprog shitlins by the groid...but anything a nugget can't fuck, eat, or sell, it will destroy.

Avoid the groid.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that and wasn't sure it was a nigger at first.

He pulled an OJ, which is a normal thing to do if you're a nigger.

Those orders of protection, though, as if a piece of paper is going to stop someone intent on murder.

Marks led officials on a manhunt in February while being extradited to Texas for the murder charges after being arrested in Michigan on a burglary charge.
    So let's get him a Big Mac and fries.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly, if you want a long term relationship with a woman these days, you have to aks if they've been with a black man. Say it respectfully. If she gets mad, so what, you've saved your own life as you won't get AIDS or be ambushed later.

If she says "yes" calmly, then you just leave quietly. You don't need to give any more respect to a whore.

If she says no, then it's up to your gut if she's telling the truth.
    If she says "Why would you even ask me that? I hate niggers!", then you've met the woman of your dreams.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ My husband asked me that when we started seeing each other. "NO!!!" I said in shocked outrage, as though he'd asked me if I were a pedophile.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest in piss you filthy burner!

Unfortunately there was collateral damage involving a human. He should have checked into her past better.

Now the nigger will ride the lightning!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sadly, if you want a long term relationship with a woman these days, you have to aks if they've been with a black man. Say it respectfully. If she gets mad, so what, you've saved your own life as you won't get AIDS or be ambushed later.

If she says "yes" calmly, then you just leave quietly. You don't need to give any more respect to a whore.

If she says no, then it's up to your gut if she's telling the truth.
    If she says "Why would you even ask me that? I hate niggers!", then you've met the woman of your dreams.
    I quit dating because it was hard to find someone that didn't fuck around with a nigger. The better question is to ask is, "How do you feel about interracial dating?" If they don't say it is disgusting then move on and hurry.