Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

College Nigress thinks "White Boys talk too much"

https://thedickinsonian.com/opinion/...lowed-to-talk/

American society tells men, but especially white men, that their opinions have merit and that their voice is valuable, but after four years of listening to white boys in college, I am not so convinced. In my time at Dickinson I have listened to probably hundreds of white boys talk. It feels incessant. From classes and lectures, to the news and politics, there is an endless line of white boys waiting to share their opinions on the state of feminism in America, whether the LGBTQ+ population finally has enough rights, the merits of capitalism, etc. The list of what white boys think they are qualified to talk about is endless. Something very few of them seem to understand is that their (ill-informed, uncritical) opinions do not constitute truth. In fact, most often their opinions aren’t even original. White boys spout the narrative of dominant ideologies and pretend they’re hot takes instead of the same misleading garbage shoved down our throats by American institutions from birth.

I am so g****mned tired of listening to white boys. I cannot describe to you how frustrating it is to be forced to listen to a white boy explain his take on the Black experience in the Obama-era. Hey Brian, I’m an actual Black woman alive right now with a brain. In what world would your understanding of my life carry more weight than my understanding? Unfortunately, it is this world, where white men debate the pain of other people for fun and then take away their rights. The second thing most white boys seem not to understand is that they do not exist separate from the rest of the world. You do not speak alone, you speak with the weight of every other white man who has spoken over a woman, erased the contributions of queer people from history, or denigrated “broken English” as unintelligent. You speak with the weight of policies and laws meant to forever define intelligence by how it measures up to the bros of America.

So, should white boys still be allowed to share their “opinions”? Should we be forced to listen? In honor of Black History Month, I’m gonna go with a hell no. Go find someone whose perspective has been buried or ignored and listen to them, raise up their voice. To all the Chrises, Ryans, Olivers, and Seans out there, I encourage you to critically examine where your viewpoints come from, read a text that challenges you without looking for reasons to dismiss it, and maybe try listening from now on.
    The comments are pure comedy gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments are damn right that if it were said about "black girls," the article would be called racist. How does that meme go? "It's wrong to judge people by skin color and gender. I wish all you privileged white males would realize that!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, negress, sure. I acknowledge you have an IQ of 80.

Smart ass niggers like this used to be disciplined severely by their owners.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Sure, negress, sure. I acknowledge you have an IQ of 80.

Smart ass niggers like this used to be disciplined severely by their owners.
    Exactly! When a nigger sow hears humans talk it makes them feel like a turdler because the human is so much smarter.
    So they get mad and lash out.

I may talk too much, but at least I'm not a nigger!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments are damn right that if it were said about "black girls," the article would be called racist
    The only people you are allowed to criticize, lampoon, hate or make jokes about now are white hetero males or Nazis. Period.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The only people you are allowed to criticize, lampoon, hate or make jokes about now are white hetero males or Nazis. Period.
    So basically the same person in the eyes of a leftist? If you don't agree with them. You are a Nazi.

On that note however. I have pretty thick skin. I can, and do give back as good as I get but look out cucks. You better have your tide pod and plastic bubble ready if you want to get in a jib jab match with me. Nothing is off limits and I will send you home crying to mommy.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So basically the same person in the eyes of a leftist? If you don't agree with them. You are a Nazi.
    Yep. They may not be overly informed and not able to articulate very well what they are squawking about, but they are very vociferous about their boneheaded beliefs.