Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Tyson nigger smokes $40K of weed a month and is building a marijuana theme park

Mike Tyson reveals he smokes $40,000 worth of pot a MONTH at his cannabis vacation ranch where guests are invited to take as much marijuana as they want

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson revealed he smokes $40,000 worth of pot every month, around ten tons of weed, on his podcast this week.

The 52-year-old also sells around $500,000 worth of cannabis each month from his 420-acre ranch in California, he said on his Hotboxin' podcast on Monday.

'I can't believe we're doing this,' Tyson told his co-hosts, 'I can't believe I'm talking, smoking on a f***ing podcast.'

The fighter has bold plans for his Tyson Ranch, a playground for stoners which will feature a luxury hotel and golf course.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-ranch.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will all the ride operators at this new theme park be high? Can't wait to see this bucket of fail.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.