Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Downlow CNN nigger Don Lemon accused of rubbing muh dik and then sticking his fingers under other guy's nose

“Mr. Lemon, who was wearing a pair of shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt, put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s moustache and under Plaintiff’s nose,” the suit says.

Hice said Lemon repeatedly shoved his fingers in his face and asked, “Do you like pussy or dick?” Hice claims he left the bar “shocked and humiliated.”

As for CNN’s claim that Hice’s social media accounts displayed contempt for the network, a Twitter account under the name Dustin Hice has been deleted. An Instagram post from January 2017 purportedly posted by Hice — and obtained by Mediaite — showed him posing in front of CNN’s headquarters in Atlanta along with the caption: “touring the #CNN center today…or as #Trump would say ‘the home of Fake News’ lol.”

In a statement to Mediaite, Hice’s attorney pushed back on CNN’s claims about Hice’s social media posts:

“The assertion that Mr. Hice would put himself through the painful process of filing a sexual assault lawsuit against his attacker all because he doesn’t like a cable TV station is ludicrous. Rather, he took down his social media accounts on the day he filed the lawsuit against Don Lemon because he’s a private citizen and wants to protect himself from CNN’s heavy-handed tactics.”
    https://www.mediaite.com/tv/man-sues...ag-harbor-bar/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are no depths to nigger perversion, even in broad daylight.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uppity nigger needs to be put in its place.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It always comes down to muh dik with those filthy niggers, no matter what. So disgusting I could hurl. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 230
Size:  2.9 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    Uppity nigger needs to be put in its place.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

That goes without saying. There are numerous reasons other than simply being a nigger that this shitbag needs to be put in his place. That place being a Nigger U cage with a wild monkey, a snake, a dog, a skunk, and a porcupine. But I give it an hour before all the animals commit suicide listening to that nigger.

As if it needs to be said and not that we all are not thinking it. If the roles were reversed? Holy shit... An utter shit storm of worldwide "raysis" YT coverage.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have always hated that fucking, uppity, high yellow faggot nigger! As much as he likes to claim that white men are terrorists he sure likes sucking white dick! I hope that Hice wins the lawsuit! A white maing dun wins da nigger lottery n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiT! Gnomesayin'!