Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ex-NFL nigger starts program to give business certificates to jailed niggers

This is more of the bullshit "disadvantaged" excuse. NU needs to be just that, not free education that wastes taxpayer money (of which a big cut goes to this nigger).

And former NFL player Jack Brewer is joining the fight with his newly launched Fordham Gabelli School of Business certificate program for the incarcerated.

“I’ve been able to establish a program that we can teach these guys business principles so when they get out they at least understand business terminology,” Brewer told Yahoo Finance during a recent interview.

The program — an offshoot of Brewer’s Athletes and Artist Executive MBA program that helps prep former athletes for second careers — is designed as a professional development course for inmates preparing for similar transitions into the workforce.

“These guys have never had access,” Brewer said, saying many of his students said they wouldn't be in prison if similar education programs were more readily available.

“I was in there for 6 hours teaching these guys and they were transforming,” Brewer said. “They didn’t know what a stock or bond (TNX) meant, [but] after I left they knew about shorting stocks, they understood the market, they understood accounting principles — this is what we’re supposed to do. Serve.”
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/forme...145321432.html

I'd like the nigger to explain to me what will happen with my options strangle when the futures I buy on the company's Q2 earnings bonds have more than 10x beta relative to the company's stock that I'm 3x leveraging through money markets. To anyone really familiar with the terminology, this is a trick question because it's complete gibberish, but a nigger would actually try to answer it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    For additional humor, the nigger here is trying to talk markets an sheeit with libtards who want the economy to fail.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/rece...173446896.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    “I’ve been able to establish a program that we can teach these guys business principles...
    You can't front Rayray no mo crack rock when his ho ain't earnin and he ain't gettin paid. Just bad bidness.