Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

AIDS nigger in jail for beating women sprays guards with his shit and piss

HIV-positive inmate squirted bodily fluids including urine and faeces at jail guards from a toothpaste tube leaving them fearing they were infected with the disease

An inmate who squirted his urine and faeces into the faces of prison guards left them fearing they had been infected with HIV after announcing he had the disease.

Miles Atkinson, 34, fired the bodily fluids from a toothpaste tube spraying three officers in the face and mouth while in custody at HMP Altcourse, in Fazakerley, Liverpool.

Liverpool Crown Court heard how the convicted woman beater's victims faced an agonising week-long wait for hospital test results to confirm they had not contracted HIV.

The wing manager talked to him but as he went to close the door, Atkinson 'sprayed the contents of a toothpaste tube at him'.

Mr Haygarth said: 'Regrettably most of the mixture subsequently landed on the officers.'

The wing manager was hit in the face and on his shirt and trousers, while a 'considerable amount' went in another male officer's mouth.

A female officer said she too was hit in her face, arms and legs, while it also splashed on the right arm of another woman.

After the attack the inmate told a warden at HMP Altcourse that the tube contained urine, faeces and semen.

Atkinson said: 'I don't get it, it was only s***t, p*** and a bit of s****.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-guards.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the nigger is about to have an accident.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So...when are Brits going to realize that making racism "illegal" was a bad move?
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Judge Cummings handed him two years in prison, suspended for two years, and a mental health treatment programme.

This filthy, diseased nigger should have been put down on the spot.
    I've worked at a state prison and later at a county jail. Had this happened to me back then (the 80's) when HIV was certain death....this nigger would have never left the courthouse. Not vertically anyway.

I couldn't imagine it. With a young beautiful wife, a toddler and a newborn baby at home at the time and some nasty ape gives me that to take home to my family....

I'm with BOH, this nigger is BOUND to have an accident.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a family member that works in a correctional facility for men, and not the minimum security bullshit. You fuck with the screws, you guarantee yourself the hardest time there is. From that point on, they'll infraction you for breathing. Every guard and official in the place knows your name. Forget making trustee, forget canteen privileges, forget phone time and mail call. Medical attention? Last on the list. Need to speak to your lawyer? Only if you're lawyer gives a fuck enough about you to make an issue out of it. Getting harassed, beaten or raped by other inmates? Sucks to you be you, dawg. Strip searched and cell tossed weekly. Say one fucking word, and it's solitary. Prison is a different world, and not one I ever want to visit. Guards are like cops. They are going home at the end of their shift. Do anything that threatens that, it's going to become real hard to stay healthy. Being a stoolie doesn't even save your ass.

Toss in AIDS, and everything becomes +10. Yeah, this fucker is on borrowed time.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You fuck with the screws, you guarantee yourself the hardest time there is.> Yeah, this fucker is on borrowed time.
    But this savage, filthy beast needn't worry about that. He walked out, chatting on his phone, smiling, a free nigger who was gently advised to get into a "mental health program." That's his punishment for that horrific assault on the staff.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    wheres the inmate "suicide" story ?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    But this savage, filthy beast needn't worry about that. He walked out, chatting on his phone, smiling, a free nigger who was gently advised to get into a "mental health program." That's his punishment for that horrific assault on the staff.
    Never said it happens instantly. It's a nigger. You don't honestly believe it won't be back for an encore performance, do ya?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.