Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A "boxing star" you never heard of is having a great time at NU

What a waste of taxpayer money. The nigger did everything but muh dikk (it probably did but didn't get caught), and we get to house it for free so it can paint, and pretend to write a book it couldn't itself read anyway.

Former boxing star Clifford Etienne went from fighting between the ropes to being behind bars in 2006 after a crime spree that included robbery, carjacking and the attempted murder of a police officer.

Etienne, who fought Mike Tyson in 2003, is serving a 105-year prison sentence in Louisiana. In a letter obtained by TMZ Sports, Etienne appeared to be in high spirits.

“I am still healthy, and I look forward to a better future,” he reportedly says in the letter. “I paint and cut hair almost every day ... I do watch TV sometimes ... mostly news and sports.”

Etienne revealed in the letter that he started to write a book about his boxing career but he hasn’t finished it. He also dove into the Tyson bout, in which he was knocked out in 49 seconds.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/forme...hair-in-prison

These comments are so damn right:

So the U.S. is paying $100,000 per year to feed and house you in prison for life... so you can cut hair and paint?

It's time for a return to the chain gangs and forced labor.
    in 2006 after a crime spree that included robbery, carjacking and the attempted murder of a police officer.--Did this guy have check list of what he wanted to do that day? Robbery? Check. Carjacking? Check. Attempted murder of a police officer? Check. Boy, my day was busy.
    This is why the old poem goes:

Coon, coon, black baboon
    Brutal, worthless, thieving goon
    Always high, thrives in jail
    The welfare check is in the mail
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He also dove into the Tyson bout, in which he was knocked out in 49 seconds.
    My father used to enjoy watching niggers beating the daylights out of each other.

So the U.S. is paying $100,000 per year to feed and house you in prison for life... so you can cut hair and paint?
    And get its every need paid for - medical, dental, eyeglasses - and whatever it needs or wants. I'm sure the taxpayers - who have to spring for all that shit themselves - don't mind digging a little deeper into their pockets.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That nigger will be painting assholes with his tongue in NU and be a salad tossing expert in no time a all.
    LMMFLWAO!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by witch doctor View Post
    that nigger will be painting assholes with his tongue in nu and be a salad tossing expert in no time a all.
    omfg!! Name:  clap.gif
Views: 71
Size:  2.2 KB

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as I hate seeing the taxpayer subsidize the existence of a useless ape, I'm happy to see that he's no longer on the street. What would be a better idea would be to find some island off the coast and make it a prison colony exclusively for niggers. It would be much, much cheaper. There would be no guards or supervision, just feral dindus free to be dindus. They could paint, write poetry, study astrophysics and write the Great American Novel if they so choose. And a plane would air drop supplies to them once a month. It would be hell of a lot cheaper than our current correctional system.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    As much as I hate seeing the taxpayer subsidize the existence of a useless ape, I'm happy to see that he's no longer on the street. What would be a better idea would be to find some island off the coast and make it a prison colony exclusively for niggers. It would be much, much cheaper. There would be no guards or supervision, just feral dindus free to be dindus. They could paint, write poetry, study astrophysics and write the Great American Novel if they so choose. And a plane would air drop supplies to them once a month. It would be hell of a lot cheaper than our current correctional system.
    That would be awesome! And top it off with hidden cameras so we could all sit back and watch the fun as they beat the shit out of one another.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    That would be awesome! And top it off with hidden cameras so we could all sit back and watch the fun as they beat the shit out of one another.
    Kind of like the Hunger Games. When you airdropped supplies you would only drop one bucket of extra crispy and one 40 for every 10 niggers. And you could kick back and watch them fight over it. The Ahh Beez Hongree Games.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And you could kick back and watch them fight over it. The Ahh Beez Hongree Games.
    And give them all hammers. And pots of hot grease. And sterilize them before dropping them off. The TNB could be on Pay-per-View.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sounds like a new Devil's Island, somewhere around Africa where rough seas prevent any lucky rockfish from leaving, and a warning that any ships or aircraft approaching will be destroyed. Filled with niggers, call it Devils' Island.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe leprosy could be reintroduced. Imagine the hilarity of niggers trying to steal shit from each other while their fingers are falling off.