Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Paul Craig Roberts: "It's Open Season On All White People"

The anti-white propaganda is effective. Actress Rosanna Arquette said that her white skin makes her ashamed. The success in teaching emotionally and mentally weak white people to feel guilt is to make it easier for those who wish to displace them to run over them. And most definitely, the core white populations of the Western world are being overrun.

As white populations have become too brainwashed and loaded with guilt to defend themselves, perhaps the Social Darwinists were correct after all. The fit survive, and white people are no longer among the fit.

CNN former host Reza Aslan, now a professor at the University of California, tweeted:

“The President is a white nationalist terror leader. His supporters—ALL OF THEM—are by definition white nationalist terror supporters. The MAGA hat is a KKK hood. And this evil, racist scourge must be eradicated from society.”

How can it be that Trump wanting to enforce US law inspires a person to shoot Hispanics, but Aslan’s call to eradicate all Trump supporters doesn’t inspire a person to attack Trump supporters? Why wasn’t Aslan disciplined by the University of California for his hate speech? Why wasn’t he blocked by Twitter?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...l-white-people
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reza; that's an Iranian cameljock muzzie name if I've ever heard one.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say to them, "Come and get me if you want to see if I am still among the "fit" to survive". But tell mommy you love her before you try.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toxic masculinity, the worship of niggers, the pushing of white women to choose bucks and interbreed, feminazis, witch hunts, jail terms for name-calling, thought police, the destruction of Europe, the rise of the beta male - this is all heading to a really bad place.

This is becoming the majority:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	apologyc20120731pw.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	8334

Name:	interracialimages.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	8335

Name:	movieidols555x312@2x.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	411.9 KB 
ID:	8336

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Toxic masculinity, the worship of niggers, the pushing of white women to choose bucks and interbreed, feminazis, witch hunts, jail terms for name-calling, thought police, the destruction of Europe, the rise of the beta male - this is all heading to a really bad place.

This is becoming the majority:

Name:	apologyc20120731pw.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	8334

Name:	interracialimages.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	8335

Name:	movieidols555x312@2x.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	411.9 KB 
ID:	8336
    I have been screaming this for 20 years. All of these roads, ALL of them, lead to the same place, the same outcome. 2A is the ONLY thing that has kept it from blossoming fully yet. And for Europe, that's I pay close attention to what goes on there. What happens there ALWAYS finds its way to America. As proof of that statement, I offer you the following: WWI and WWII.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been screaming this for 20 years.
    I too started saying it way back when the term "political correctness" came into being. No one believed me when I said this would destroy civilization. I'm not happy at all about being right.