Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

US Gold Medalist nigger faces sanctions for chimping out over Trump at the podium

US gold medallists at Pan American Games face sanctions over anti-Trump podium protests

Two US gold medal winners could face sanctions after staging dramatic podium protests against US President Donald Trump at the Pan American Games in Lima.

Gwen Berry stunned the crowd when she raised a clenched right fist and bowed her head as the US national anthem closed her gold medal ceremony for the women's hammer.

The 30-year-old's protest on Saturday -- which she told US media was aimed at "extreme injustice" - echoed the iconic raised fist protest of US sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the 1968 Olympics in Mexico.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/us-gold-med...2304--sow.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always screaming about "injustice". Sorry but when 100% of the niggers population are violent criminals, the only justice you deserve is the cell door slamming behind you.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those blue bootlips...
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    I believe that is the blue leaking out of it's gums.

And point of contention. IF YOU ARE A UNITED STATES PAID AND SPONSORED ATHLETE, YOU BETTER GODDAMN MIND YOUR P'S AND Q'S ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE REPRESENTING THE COUNTRY THAT I PAY FOR, AND SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A HUMAN OR A CHIMP.
    There wasn't even one athlete representing our country that openly criticized Obama. Those of us who truly love our country don't care who's in the White House.

It's a different story entirely, now, when we have a niggerfuxxated team that we hope loses to another country's 100% human team.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is, the nigger doesn't have any idea what it's talking about, just parrots shit it's heard. We needed to have someone ask it to outline precisely the "injustices" it was chimping over. The sound of crickets would be very loud. DUh.

All this crap is from a generation who, when asked what separated East and West Berlin, answered, "Uhhhh....a lake?"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a buck.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a buck.
    Is it? Niggers have so little sexual dimorphism that even after I looked closely I wasn't sure. I'll take your word for it.