Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Three niglets find batwings at Rockfish Beach

'I didn't care if I drowned or not' Woman who saved 10-year-old boy says he was priority

A 23-year-old woman is describing the moments she jumped into the water to save a 10-year-old boy who was drowning at Sylvan Beach Thursday night in La Porte.

Earlier, officials said the child was 12.

The child's other three siblings, a 7-year-old boy, an 11-year-old boy, and a 13-year-old girl, were overcome by the water and did not survive.

She says the kids were on one side, and their parents were on the other side. The current was strong, and it may have swept them out.

"I saw the parents were trying to grab them but then I saw the mom and dad go under. I just did a jump in the water... go straight for the boy drowning. I didn't know it was super deep where he was, where everyone was drowning, so I kept him up but the current kept pulling us both down, so I knew to just keep him up. I didn't care if I drowned or not, I just knew to keep him up," Alvarez said.

Alvarez said she saw the mom was drowning as well and struggled with who to help first.
    https://abc13.com/i-didnt-care-if-i-...ority/5455668/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do niggers go near water? The outcome is always the same. I remember my parents taking me and my brother to a beach when I was four years old and not one of us ever drowned. Too bad Ms. Alvarez was there.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Think of all the rockfish we could have if bucks started doing this to their kids. Wait. They would have to stick around for that.