Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed my chance to take a photo of a hooptie I'd seen around town

We parked at the supermarket next to a car I saw months ago at an intersection. I saw it only as the buck turned left in front of me, but there aren't many hoopties around here. Today the car was empty, but it has to be the same one, unless my area has a second old niggermobile of the same faded light blue paint, with 25% coverage of rust and dented metal.

I was going to whip out my phone and try to find a good angle, but Mrs. S said, come on, hurry up and do that later. Of course it was gone when we got out, but I did look it over for a little: old Caprice Classic, easily early 1980s if not older, with wagon wheels on it. Another big surprise, isn't it, that for a car not even worth it as scrap metal, the nigger spent $1000, $1500 on oversized phat rimz. They had to be at least 18", but not with thin tires. These were touring sedan big tires that lift the car higher off the ground than an off-road 4x4! They're like these except more arrowhead/spearhead at the ends.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rtx-stade-black_1.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	8290
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ! They're like these except more arrowhead/spearhead at the ends.
    Spear head

Oh the irony.

Name:	MasaiSpear1.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	8293

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    My ex-cop car Dodge Charger has 18" wheels and appropriately sized tires. That's standard equipment. Nigger hoopties are more like 24"...like bicycle sized wheels and low/no profile tires.

Name:  hooptie.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  33.7 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    My ex-cop car Dodge Charger has 18" wheels and appropriately sized tires. That's standard equipment. Nigger hoopties are more like 24"...like bicycle sized wheels and low/no profile tires.

Name:  hooptie.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  33.7 KB
    Used to have this nigger a long time ago at work that would complain it kept getting "profiled" and pulled over. We would try to explain knowing that it's simian brain couldn't comprehend. When you make a right hand turn from the left lane, that is illegal. This nigger would try to rationalize that its wheels were to big for that tight of a turn... So it is racist that traffic doesn't stop in the opposite lane for him to make a turn without signaling. This nigger would also complain about its tires wearing out too fast... When you put 24 inch wheels and low profiles on a crown victoria, they are going to rub you fucking imbecile. Yes it was of course a $500 crown vic with $2000 paint job, $2000 in rims, $1500 in tires, and probably $5000 in stereo equipment. The inside was all torn up as well.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Used to have this nigger a long time ago at work that would complain it kept getting "profiled" and pulled over. We would try to explain knowing that it's simian brain couldn't comprehend. When you make a right hand turn from the left lane, that is illegal. This nigger would try to rationalize that its wheels were to big for that tight of a turn... So it is racist that traffic doesn't stop in the opposite lane for him to make a turn without signaling. This nigger would also complain about its tires wearing out too fast... When you put 24 inch wheels and low profiles on a crown victoria, they are going to rub you fucking imbecile. Yes it was of course a $500 crown vic with $2000 paint job, $2000 in rims, $1500 in tires, and probably $5000 in stereo equipment. The inside was all torn up as well.
    What a nigger can do to the interior of a car is as criminal as the rest of it's worthless existence.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nigger can do to the interior of a car is as criminal as the rest of it's worthless existence.

Name:	giphy (2).gif 
Views:	86 
Size:	445.9 KB 
ID:	8327
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    and probably $5000 in stereo equipment.
    Apologies if it sounds like I'm arguing, but more specifically, a spent $5000 on stereo equipment worth $50. Niggers love to spend all their hard-earned 50 cents on the EBT dollar on overpriced Nikes and those stupid Beats, when for a fraction of the money they'd get something better sounding at Walmart.

That picture is awfully familiar. A touch more sky blue, add a lot of rust and dents.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Apologies if it sounds like I'm arguing, but more specifically, a spent $5000 on stereo equipment worth $50. Niggers love to spend all their hard-earned 50 cents on the EBT dollar on overpriced Nikes and those stupid Beats, when for a fraction of the money they'd get something better sounding at Walmart.

That picture is awfully familiar. A touch more sky blue, add a lot of rust and dents.
    No apology needed. I 100% agree. They are paying for cheap shit but because it is loud they think it is better.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I lit up a nigger once in a 80-something Caprice (the gold standard) with so many equipment violations I didn't know where to start. I didn't notice when he went past me but it didnt have a front seat and he was sitting on a lawn chair. He actually HAD his seatbelt fastened. I was flat dumbstruck.
    I kinda hated to tow it because it really was a rolling suicide waiting to happen.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can bet the rims were stolen.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I lit up a nigger once in a 80-something Caprice (the gold standard) with so many equipment violations I didn't know where to start. I didn't notice when he went past me but it didnt have a front seat and he was sitting on a lawn chair. He actually HAD his seatbelt fastened. I was flat dumbstruck.
    I kinda hated to tow it because it really was a rolling suicide waiting to happen.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post