Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Royal Air Force cucks to now allow beards to try to get more muzzies to join

The Royal HAIR force: RAF airmen are to be allowed to grow beards up to EIGHT INCHES long for first time in force's 101-year history

Great idea. Can't wait for bearded new recruit airman Sgt Mohammed to crash an EF Typhoon fighter right straight into the middle of Westminster.

The Royal Air Force are allowing its airmen to grow beards for the first time in its 101-year history.

The change to their 'facial hair policy' will take effect from September 1, but there are still strict rules on the beards.

The airmen, who are already allowed moustaches, will have to ensure their beards are 'trimmed and neat', cover the whole jawline and be no longer than ten inches.

A spokesman for the Force said he hopes the moves promotes inclusivity and broadens the RAF's recruitment pool.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    There's a reason for grooming standards in the military, especially a clean shaven face. Ya know why? Gas masks wont seal over facial hair.

Like I give a fuck. Go ahead then.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Great idea. Can't wait for bearded new recruit airman Sgt Mohammed to crash an EF Typhoon fighter right straight into the middle of Westminster.
    I'm sure you mean an intentional act, and not just an accident. Great way for the UK to set its people up for their own 9/11.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I'm sure you mean an intentional act, and not just an accident. Great way for the UK to set its people up for their own 9/11.
    It could happen either way. I've been told that sandmonkeys are some of the worst pilots in the air.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    There's a reason for grooming standards in the military, especially a clean shaven face. Ya know why? Gas masks wont seal over facial hair.

Like I give a fuck. Go ahead then.
    Lice was a problem only in old times long past, and not even when Western militaries started accepting niggers and then asslifters, because they still had to shave. Now what's next, "environmentally conscious" by not requiring daily bathing and laundered uniforms, to save water? Wait till a giant tub is filled and everyone has to use that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked with a guy that said he was stationed at a base where they tried to teach sand niggers how to fly F4s back in the middle '60s. He stated it was real impressive to watch a F4 cartwheel in the desert.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to try to teach a muzzie nigger how to drive a forklift once. This had me pulling my hair out. I can't imagine trying to teach one how to fly a plane.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, sand nigger mentality is still in the 14th century, at least.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when I was in, I would get bitched at for having a 5 o'clock shadow after being there for 14 hours. Some cuck who couldn't grow a beard and shaves maybe once a week telling me I need to keep a razor at work... One of the things I don't miss

Anyway I say fuck it. Let the muzzies grow a beard. Only them though. It lets me know from a distance which ones aren't my brothers and who I let bleed out on the battlefield in a decision of which one to save.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I remember when I was in, I would get bitched at for having a 5 o'clock shadow after being there for 14 hours. Some cuck who couldn't grow a beard and shaves maybe once a week telling me I need to keep a razor at work... One of the things I don't miss
    I always felt sorry for the recruit that had the bunk below mine. The poor bastard could have a 5 O'clock shadow by noon and the drill instructors were constantly on his ass.

What was especially funny though were the two niggers we had constantly whining about razor bumps. A D.I. once said "I don't give a fuck, shave the bumps then". No slack.

Until life in the barracks....
    I'm still trying to get the smell of Magic Shave out of my head.

EDIT: What I've heard since is that it's a kinder, gentler Marine Corps now and the whiney niggers can go to sick bay and get a "shaving chit". Like a pass that excuses facial hair for a short while so the shaving rash can heal. I bet command loves that bullshit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I always felt sorry for the recruit that had the bunk below mine. The poor bastard could have a 5 O'clock shadow by noon and the drill instructors were constantly on his ass.

What was especially funny though were the two niggers we had constantly whining about razor bumps. A D.I. once said "I don't give a fuck, shave the bumps then". No slack.

Until life in the barracks....
    I'm still trying to get the smell of Magic Shave out of my head.

EDIT: What I've heard since is that it's a kinder, gentler Marine Corps now and the whiney niggers can go to sick bay and get a "shaving chit". Like a pass that excuses facial hair for a short while so the shaving rash can heal. I bet command loves that bullshit.

That brings up a memory. I had this nigger that had a no shave chit. He would come in with it styled and trimmed clean. I told him if you can style it, you can shave it. Of course I was "hate'n"... Fortunately for me medical agreed and revoked his chit.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Easy to say fuck it, until one of these backwards assholes allahu akbars a plane into another building, or into a heavily christian residential area, etc...machinery with enormous destructive potential and extremist religious convictions, such as those found in Islam, hove no business ever mixing.

Why don't we just GIVE them the fucking nukes they're going to annihilate all of us with? That'd be much simpler, I've had it with this incremental bullshit, let's get on with it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.