Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Drag queens teach preschool children about 'inclusion and diversity' at local libraries

Drag queens are reading story books to pre-school children in public libraries to promote 'diversity and inclusion' among the new generation.

The controversial storytelling events - which have previously been met with strong opposition in Melbourne - have been scheduled across Sydney in the past year.

While supporters claim the public readings promote open-mindedness, critics such as New South Wales Upper House MP Mark Latham have hit out at their 'inappropriate' nature.One event due to be held earlier this year in Kogarah, southern Sydney, billed itself as a chance for children 'to experience positive and inclusive role models in a fun environment'.

Another in Erskineville last year fronted by high-profile drag queen Hannah Conda encouraged attendees to bring their own dresses and wigs along.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Child abuse, pure and simple. There's so much worry about mentally ill children and what drugs they have to be put on, but here they are being created by the drug of liberalism.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a kid this would NEVER happen in a public place, let alone a library. Forced inclusion of the deliberately sick and demented is going to fuck our kids up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember when these sick perversions of the mentally ill were kept in the closet and not demonstrated and explained to children? Somehow I managed to get out of elementary school without knowing all about gays, cross-dressers, and male anal intercourse. I wish I didn't know about it now.

Hopefully, these kids just thought these pervs were some sort of clowns.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Remember when these sick perversions of the mentally ill were kept in the closet and not demonstrated and explained to children? Somehow I managed to get out of elementary school without knowing all about gays, cross-dressers, and male anal intercourse. I wish I didn't know about it now.

Hopefully, these kids just thought these pervs were some sort of clowns.
    There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightfully considered a fucking mental illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightfully considered a fucking mental illness.
    I know they have no choice, but - and JMO - I still consider it a disgusting, unnatural aberration, even though there are videos on YT glorifying it. Aside from that, sex in whatever form is not something children need to know about.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butt-Head: That's not his penis, Beavis... his Beavis, penis. Beavis, penis, uranus.

Beavis: Shut up, Butt-Head, your moms a slut.

Butt-Head: She may be a slut, but at least my name doesn't rhyme with penis.

Rome fell the same way. It was a fine republic, while it lasted....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightly considered a crime, and people were jailed for it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a time when male anal intercourse was rightly considered a crime, and people were jailed for it.
    Absolutely.

Cornholing is as wrong as...well, as wrong as 2 boys fucking, per the saying.
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Butt-Head: That's not his penis, Beavis... his Beavis, penis. Beavis, penis, uranus.

Beavis: Shut up, Butt-Head, your moms a slut.

Butt-Head: She may be a slut, but at least my name doesn't rhyme with penis.

Rome fell the same way. It was a fine republic, while it lasted....
    Rome fell for the same reason the USA will. Forced inclusion and watering down the voter base to get what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember this from around a year ago?

That is actually one of the more tame videos of him. There are some of him dancing on stage at gay bars while men throw money at him as if he is a stripper. They literally are forcing this shit on children and on society. I don't know how we can stop it, but within 1-2 more generations of this shit pedophilia will be legal. I know that sounds insane but that is the road we are going down.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Remember this from around a year ago?
    That is actually one of the more tame videos of him. There are some of him dancing on stage at gay bars while men throw money at him as if he is a stripper. They literally are forcing this shit on children and on society. I don't know how we can stop it, but within 1-2 more generations of this shit pedophilia will be legal. I know that sounds insane but that is the road we are going down.
    Attachment 8399