Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

87˘ to Use the Express Lane at Walmart

So a few days ago I was in Walmart doing some shopping, it was very late almost 3AM. The store was practically empty, and when I went to check out, there were only two cashiers working. Another customer just ahead of me had a shopping cart piled high with stuff, and the other checkout aisle was empty. BUT it was staffed by a sheboon.

What could I do? There was nobody else there, and the sheboon was beckoning, "I can helps you over heah." So I went against my own advice, and went over to the sheboon. I only had a few items anyway. Things seemed to go well, the sheboon wasn't particularly ugly or smelly, and so I went on my way.

Fast forward to today, and I'm entering my receipts into Quicken. I noticed that I was double-charged for my goddam broccoli.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brocolli_x2.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	8267

That miserable, mentally challenged black BITCH cost me 87˘ due to it's incompetence. Remembering back, I recall that the rotten bitch had trouble entering the broccoli. It seems that with vegetables, you can't just scan it and stuff it in a bag, you have weigh it and enter a code. This procedure was apparently far beyond the limited mental capacity of this BLACK BITCH, and so I have to suffer financially.

I know I shouldn't be so angry over a lousy 87˘ but it illustrates the point that these intellectually challenged retarded monkeys shouldn't be amongst us. They're good for manual tasks like cleaning toilets, mopping floors or digging for iron ore or coal, but little else.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get mad if I get overcharged by a human. A black POS, that's unforgivable. They are always incompetent.
    This one though was working, better than 99% of its kin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn..... You just can't win when niggers are involved.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was living in the ghetto of Kalamazoo, they opened a Fambly Dollar just down the street. The sow that they hired was always trying to muh-poosay me but she was the only cashier so I had no choice.

One day the sow was ringing up two ghetto niggers ahead of me and it was taking forever, even by nigger standards. The reason? That sow was taking every item and manually changing the price to ten cents. I could see it on the display.

You can't win with a nigger cashier, unless they err in your favor. I bet Home Depot gave me close to $1,000 of free merchandise over the years because of cashier incompetence.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    See for yourself.

The first map on this link is a racial map where the colors are cleverly reversed. The lighter the patch on the map, the more niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For most things, I prefer the automatic checkout kiosks if the particular Nig*Mart I'm in has them. That way I don't have to deal with the butt scratching apes that scan items once every 30 seconds and even then fuck it up. Or, worse, the EBT nigger trying to use 5927 expired coupons and then chimping out for an hour trying to negotiate an international trade treaty with the clerk when, of course, the coupons don't work, because, NIGGER, they're fucking expired!

Niggers fuck up everything they are near, which is why a robot based on an underclocked z80 from 1980s is smarter than a nigger.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes nigger stupidity works to a human's favor. Many years ago there used to be a discount store called Caldors in NJ. They had microwave ovens on sale for $125, so my Father in law and I decided to go pick up two. The sheboon at the checkout got all in a tizzy because my FIL was an older gent and had trouble getting his CC out of his wallet. Shaquanda started to chimp complaining about how long it was taking him. She got "confused" and rang the microwaves up as $12.50 each. Bottom line, we got two $125 ovens for 25 bucks. I felt a little bad for the store getting beat, but fuck them, they deserved it for hiring stupid niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Fast forward to today, and I'm entering my receipts into Quicken. I noticed that I was double-charged for my goddam broccoli.
    I will walk out of a store before I have a nigger pawing all my things, especially food.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I felt a little bad for the store getting beat, but fuck them, they deserved it for hiring stupid niggers.
    It really was for everyone's best. Either the store learns it lesson quickly and fires incompetent cashiers (there needs to be someone in charge scrutinizing every last receipt), or it goes under and nobody understands why when it had all these great sales.

As far as I'm concerned, you got a $255 reverse reparations payment: for the store subjecting you to a nigger, and all the taxes you've paid to support niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It really was for everyone's best. Either the store learns it lesson quickly and fires incompetent cashiers (there needs to be someone in charge scrutinizing every last receipt), or it goes under and nobody understands why when it had all these great sales.

As far as I'm concerned, you got a $255 reverse reparations payment: for the store subjecting you to a nigger, and all the taxes you've paid to support niggers.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I felt a little bad for the store getting beat, but fuck them, they deserved it for hiring stupid niggers.
    I'm pretty sure it would come out of Shaquanda's paycheck. The chimpout must have been epic.