So a few days ago I was in Walmart doing some shopping, it was very late almost 3AM. The store was practically empty, and when I went to check out, there were only two cashiers working. Another customer just ahead of me had a shopping cart piled high with stuff, and the other checkout aisle was empty. BUT it was staffed by a sheboon.

What could I do? There was nobody else there, and the sheboon was beckoning, "I can helps you over heah." So I went against my own advice, and went over to the sheboon. I only had a few items anyway. Things seemed to go well, the sheboon wasn't particularly ugly or smelly, and so I went on my way.

Fast forward to today, and I'm entering my receipts into Quicken. I noticed that I was double-charged for my goddam broccoli.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brocolli_x2.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	8267

That miserable, mentally challenged black BITCH cost me 87˘ due to it's incompetence. Remembering back, I recall that the rotten bitch had trouble entering the broccoli. It seems that with vegetables, you can't just scan it and stuff it in a bag, you have weigh it and enter a code. This procedure was apparently far beyond the limited mental capacity of this BLACK BITCH, and so I have to suffer financially.

I know I shouldn't be so angry over a lousy 87˘ but it illustrates the point that these intellectually challenged retarded monkeys shouldn't be amongst us. They're good for manual tasks like cleaning toilets, mopping floors or digging for iron ore or coal, but little else.