Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another British police officer attacked by machete-wielding nigger muzzie

When are they going to wake up???? Muzzies and Africoons are roaming wild with knives and machetes to attack people at will.

Muhammed Rodwan, 56, appeared at Thames Magistrates' Court charged with attempted murder.

The former Luton resident is charged with attempted murder of Pc Outten, who was attacked in Leyton, east London, just after midnight on Thursday.
    Not a word about this terrorism being perpetrated almost daily. Look at the two pics and see the difference between nigger and human.
    "Although there are risks associated with his job, we would never have expected something like this to happen.
    Better get used to it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...e-man-18878054

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Better get used to it.
    Or start arming all your cops FFS. I'll never understand dat shit. That nigger wouldn't be needing EMS if he tried that bullshit in the states.

Hey Diva....is Canada as retarded as England re the police and guns? I've only ever been to Toronto and that was about 10 years ago and didn't really notice. I believe the RCMP are all armed but what about the rank & file police?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the RCMP are all armed but what about the rank & file police?
    All the police here are armed and always have been in my memory. I recall a big kerfuffle some years back when the police were given a description of some criminigger, but since they all look alike (and French Canadians have long been extremely "racist") they spotted a nigger and shot him. Turned out it was the wrong nigger.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    All the police here are armed and always have been in my memory. I recall a big kerfuffle some years back when the police were given a description of some criminigger, but since they all look alike (and French Canadians have long been extremely "racist") they spotted a nigger and shot him. Turned out it was the wrong nigger.
    Naw, it was the right one...just not at that time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naw, it was the right one...just not at that time.
    Yeah, I'm sure he would have guilty of something sometime.

I also recall the cops in Montreal shooting a bunch of niggers who were chimping at some nigger "club". Some people were annoyed at that but they got over it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will not be long until they are a muzzle shithole. If you think your cops do not need to be armed, you deserve to be a victim.