Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Xfinity commercial with a nigger in a cowboy hat, finishing with bix nood niggers "dancing"

It was just on TV, but I can't find it online right now. How vile: a nigger is going all Garth Brooks in the middle of a white crowd, pretending to strum a guitar, and at the end are a bunch of ghetto acrobats twirling around.

What wastes of money when ads don't do a thing to make me want to be a company's customer, and even do everything to drive me away. Comcast sucks already, anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like niggers are big part of their ad campaign.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Seems like niggers are big part of their ad campaign.
    I bet the blonde is at least a mudshark, perhaps even a tranny.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The blonde was a Saturday Night Live veteran. Can't remember her name. Niggers just behave like fools, comedians, children, etc. Then they want to be treated as equals. That day will never happen. All the money, special treatment, apologies, etc., niggers will not change for the better. They can't evolve. They're an evolutionary dead end: if they aren't given aid by the rest of humanity, they'd just die off.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy Poehler. Never watched her. Just know the name but she's not a mudshark.

I love how every commercial has niggers, and ALL the niggers are magic, live in gorgeous, immaculate houses, have white-collar jobs, discuss insurance and speak like Harvard graduates. Such a fantasy that advertisers (and all media) are desperately trying to make us believe is the average nigger. Not even just like us, but better than us.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I love how every commercial has niggers, and ALL the niggers are magic, live in gorgeous, immaculate houses, have white-collar jobs, discuss insurance and speak like Harvard graduates. Such a fantasy that advertisers (and all media) are desperately trying to make us believe is the average nigger. Not even just like us, but better than us.
    Can you imagine a commercial opening in the living room of a real-life nigger nest? Trash and feces everywhere, roaches carrying away the baby, drunk uncle Reggie "reading" (a Hustler) to little Shanaynay and the family pit bull exploring a pile of last weeks diapers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^ Or showing a nigger in its true habitat, pondering insurance and wondering if a Swiffer does a better job at dusting?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggercrib copy.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	189.8 KB 
ID:	8301

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hate that State Farm "she shed" bullshit with the Google nosed nigger. Pure fantasy that a nigger couple own a house with land...and have insurance.
    Coalburning is bestiality.