Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Batwings for Toni Morrison

Blah blah blah. I'm lucky that even in my most liberal classes, I never had to read any of its niggerbabble. (It was bad enough having to "interpret" Ralph Ellison and Langston Hughes, those were disgusting to read.)

My Google-fu doesn't pull up anything up, but I know I've read before it was caught plagiarizing something. That's why I'm sure it was, and it's just been scrubbed clean.

Few authors rose in such rapid, spectacular style. She was nearly 40 when her first novel, "The Bluest Eye," was published. By her early 60s, after just six novels, she had become the first black woman to receive the Nobel literature prize, praised in 1993 by the Swedish academy for her "visionary force" and for her delving into "language itself, a language she wants to liberate" from categories of black and white. In 2012, Barack Obama awarded her a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

"Her writing was not just beautiful but meaningful — a challenge to our conscience and a call to greater empathy," Obama wrote Tuesday on his Facebook page. "She was as good a storyteller, as captivating, in person as she was on the page."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/nobel-lau...134101517.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I vaguely recall the name and I'd consider myself very well read. This boon was a Nobel literature ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddance, nigger. Too bad it took so long.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never pay attention to any nigger "intellectual, author, poet, scientist, lawyer, doctor, accountant, astronaut, etc. etc.". These are all magic niggers, and I know that what they produce is only recognized because they're shit skinned. Noble laureate. Sheeeit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Up until this thread, I thought Toni Morrison was a YT...

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like