Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Flush the turdlet
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Sheboons infesting the dating sites!

Literally, niggers ruin everything!

A couple of days ago I signed up for 3 dating sites (one of which is supposed to be an elite dating site exclusive to single professionals). I chose Caucasian as the ethnic background of my potential date. I should've known that the nasty erectus apes will ruin this new experience for me. Every hour or a two I get a notification from one of those sites telling me that some fugly wig-wearing sowpotamus has "liked" my profile. F***ing disgusting!!! What makes these vomit-inducing shit-apes think that men are interested in bestiality???

Being fed up with these uppity "female" piles of pigshit, I decided to explicitly write, in my biography section, that NO non-Caucasian female should like my profile or message me.

I think you wouldn't be surprised to hear that I still get notified, albeit less frequently, that a spear-chucking sowzilla has "liked" my profile.

F***ing deluded she-apes! They had to ruin my online dating experience

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No kidding. Check this one out and read the dumb shit it put as its profile. 6'1" , 21 years old yet has been in a relationship for 10 years. Silly sheboons - dating is for humans. Oh, and BTW, you might get your profile deleted. I remember one member here got his removed for saying he was looking for a SWF. That's racist, you know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	datinged.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	7964

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You handsome human you.
    I thought those sites are supposed to filter for you. They advertise that they find the perfect match.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    . Muh dik by her daddy counts in nigger society.
    Probably!

Note, the sow says she had "some college" but is semi-illiterate.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are wasting your time on a dating site. Most of them are just for profit trash that as you experienced does not filter it down the way you want. Chances are you are going to meet up with someone who posted a photo of them 75 lbs ago as well. Granted going to a club to meet some skank isn't much better. It might seem desperate but ask your friends and co-workers if they know anybody. You have a better chance of hooking up with someone you might actually like that way.

Flush the turdlet
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You handsome human you.
    I thought those sites are supposed to filter for you. They advertise that they find the perfect match.
    I'm not very handsome. I'd say I'm just a bit above average in terms of physical attractiveness.

Those websites only have search filters for ethnicity. In other words, I could choose Caucasian as my partner's ethnic background and search only for Caucasian women, but, my profile would still be visible to non-Caucasians.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    These sites are also infested with Russian love scammers. That pic I posted actually came from a Russian, one who was obviously too cheap to buy the Scammer Template:

Hello! Meet me – I am Irish... I want to date a husband. I thirty four. My country is not big Kyrgyzstan.
    For 5 years my job is booker in not huge organization working with stationery. I like the work.
    I do gym and skating sports since I was 3 years old. I am slender and sports. My eyes are blue and I am blond.

I added my form in this email. you will be able to watch my pictures and my contacts there. My telephone number and WhatsApp...
    I would be happy to get you call with whatsup or with mobile.
    All my contact data lie in attached document and also my pics. I will be glad to get your Sms or telephone call.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to love online dating. I used match.com and called it the Walmart for pussy. I'm going to have to get my old laptop running and see if some of my old profiles are on it because some of them are hilarious.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I should have saved some of the sheboons that hit on me on Plenty of Sows (fish). I did post a few of their pics a few years ago and everyone here was like wtf!! I noticed now of say match.com, that the niggers will putwhite/ other for ethnicity so they will still pop up in a search or for possible matches even if i put just caucasian. Sick annoying pigs. I might have to see if Big Booty Deb from pof is still on there and post the pics. it was unreal and the nigger babble she said in her email was hall of fame for even a nigger

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    I should have saved some of the sheboons that hit on me on Plenty of Sows (fish). I did post a few of their pics a few years ago and everyone here was like wtf!! I noticed now of say match.com, that the niggers will putwhite/ other for ethnicity so they will still pop up in a search or for possible matches even if i put just caucasian. Sick annoying pigs. I might have to see if Big Booty Deb from pof is still on there and post the pics. it was unreal and the nigger babble she said in her email was hall of fame for even a nigger
    Are you serious maing? I did the POF thing a few years back. That's nothing but a hookup, meat market. Talked with a few, met one. Found out what "a few extra pounds" meant.

I mean I'm older and not in the fighting shape I was in way back when but goddamn!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Are you serious maing? I did the POF thing a few years back. That's nothing but a hookup, meat market. Talked with a few, met one. Found out what "a few extra pounds" meant.

I mean I'm older and not in the fighting shape I was in way back when but goddamn!
    yeah, you are correct sir. It is the worst for women saying a few extra pounds and it turns out she's the Biggest big bertha on the market

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No kidding. Check this one out and read the dumb shit it put as its profile. 6'1" , 21 years old yet has been in a relationship for 10 years. Silly sheboons - dating is for humans. Oh, and BTW, you might get your profile deleted. I remember one member here got his removed for saying he was looking for a SWF. That's racist, you know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	datinged.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	7964
    YEAH!

Profession- Child Care!