Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lover and future school shooter has me creeped out

I stumbled across this guy on youtube probably close to a year ago. His Youtube name is Marshall Mathers the 4th. His real name is Isaac Holmes. This guys story is such a deep rabbit hole i don't know where to begin. He is around 22 and constantly makes videos complaining that he is still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. He hates women because women suck dick and take dick up the butt. His idea girlfriend would be a black girl. A 14 year old black girl. He believes sheboons don't do things like sucking dick or have anal sex. He hates everything. Many of his more extreme videos have either been deleted by himself or by youtube. He constantly talks about how bad he hates society and virtually every group of people. I am serious when i say i am worried he might be the next mass shooter.

Last edited by Buck Simian; 08-05-2019 at 07:32 AM.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will not watch.......

But you just know what will happen after he goes off. "We never saw it coming...."
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I stumbled across this guy on youtube probably close to a year ago. His Youtube name is Marshall Mathers the 4th. His real name is Isaac Holmes. This guys story is such a deep rabbit hole i don't know where to begin. He is around 22 and constantly makes videos complaining that he is still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. He hates women because women suck dick and take dick up the butt. His idea girlfriend would be a black girl. A 14 year old black girl. He believes sheboons don't do things like sucking dick or have anal sex. He hates everything. Many of his more extreme videos have either been deleted by himself or by youtube. He constantly talks about how bad he hates society and virtually every group of people. I am serious when i say i am worried he might be the next mass shooter.

I would imagine the FBI's website is overloaded with videos like this. It is like reporting an illegal alien to CBP or ICE; they don't give a fuck until something happens!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is up with all the incels?
    I'm middle aged now, but I don't remember it being all that hard to get laid when I was in my twenties. If you couldn't get laid in Tempe, AZ circa the nineties and early two thousands you would have had to have been a very ugly cross-eyed midget hunchback with Tourette's. Now all I hear on the news is about how twenty-something incels are wreaking havoc on society because they can't get their dicks wet. And then they either join antifa or the alt-right and piss off local Police Depts everywhere. Seriously, WTF?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Honestly I didn't know what an incel was until a few weeks ago. How is that even possible in this day and age?

Maybe I'm unfairly judging but with what seems to be just about the easiest time in recorded history to get laid...WTF? I've been past the local HS, I've seen 17-18 year olds nearly boning at the bus stop. Really?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I would imagine the FBI's website is overloaded with videos like this. It is like reporting an illegal alien to CBP or ICE; they don't give a fuck until something happens!
    Fucking truth! All these incels are mental cases.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Honestly I didn't know what an incel was until a few weeks ago. How is that even possible in this day and age?

Maybe I'm unfairly judging but with what seems to be just about the easiest time in recorded history to get laid...WTF? I've been past the local HS, I've seen 17-18 year olds nearly boning at the bus stop. Really?
    That cuck wants to drill oil? That's the easiest thing in the world, because we know sows will muh poosie anything.

In college, I could have gotten laid any Friday night I wanted and twice on Saturdays. I was saving myself for marriage, not because of how Sandman Sr. raised me, but it's what I was taught in church. So in college, once I got a little reputation around that small campus, lots of girls wanted to be my first. Yeah, they were all sluts, and it wouldn't have meant anything, but only idiots would say I couldn't any though I wanted. The one girl I was in love with wouldn't go out with me, because to her a boyfriend was someone to have sex with, and I wouldn't. How screwed up is that?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    The Deep State members wants to sit on their hands and let bad things happen.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe I'm unfairly judging but with what seems to be just about the easiest time in recorded history to get laid...WTF?
    Absolutely. Women seem to be at their most desperate these days and will settle for just about anything. I like to watch court shows (yeah it's my thing. Leave it alone) and see case after case of revolting, short, fat, ugly brokeass loser/beta men who not only can get multiple women but can get these women to fork over all kind of money, buy them cars and support them. These incel guys must have serious mental problems or they're setting their sights on women way out of their league and pitching hissy fits at the turndowns. They are a lunatic fringe and are dangerous.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Couldn't make it through the whole video, even at 2X speed. Yeah this guy is screwed up, probably a repressed homosexual. Where do these guys get their grey hoodies, anyway? Do all psycho mass killers shop at the same store?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the actual FUCK is an incel….?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. He probably jacks off with a fuckin' cheese grater.....

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Incel = Involuntary Celibate.
    If these snowflakes weren't in mommy's basement playing video games all day until the age of 30, maybe they'd get out once in a while and meet people. Sitting around bitching on NiggerBook, InstaGroid, and Twat, are not the way to meet people worth meeting. It's sad when someone is so pathetic they have to settle for bestiality with primates. They should keep an eye on this loser, but of course they won't.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.