Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

White teacher accused of racisms for calling cops on niglet who threatened her

A white Seattle teacher told police she felt unsafe around a black fifth-grader who she says threatened her

Call the cops on threatening niggers? Racist!

In early May, a teacher at Van Asselt Elementary School in Seattle called the police. She told the dispatcher who answered that a fifth grader threatened to beat her up.

The student is black, she said, between 10 and 11 years old, an inch shy of 5 feet tall. No weapons. The teacher, age 27, was white. When police showed up at the school, the teacher decided not to press charges because she feared retaliation by the school administration, which had recommended other ways to react. Seattle police closed the case, and it was not forwarded to the King County Prosecutor’s Office.

Last week, a Facebook page run by a group of people who say they are Seattle school-district employees posted audio of the teacher’s conversation with a dispatcher. “This teacher wielded her white fragility and racial bias like a weapon with no accountability,” the post with the audio stated.

The visit from police cast a “heavy” mood over the school, which is 40% black, teacher Megan Isakson said. But it also led the way for a conversation about when it’s appropriate to involve police for a disciplinary issue.
    Calling the cops on unruly niglets is racist now. Clown world honk honk.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...hreatened-her/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The student is black, she said, between 10 and 11 years old, an inch shy of 5 feet tall. No weapons.
    The niglet is probably 150 pounds already, and if it really is that short, that teacher's probably even shorter. You can't turn your back on niggers, though, because you can still get sucker-punched, and the tiniest niglet will try to throw something heavy at you. It may not have had a weapon but probably said "I gots muh shank, Ima gonna cut you bitch!"

I was occasionally aggressively pushed and jumped on by students (white ones!), so I know exactly what the teacher feels. Administrations just won't protect teachers, especially coddlers ready to give a pass to niggers, and I realized when talking with a problem student's counselor that I was more likely to get in trouble. Whether they're human or nigger, it is no joke when you don't feel safe.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.