Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gillette's new niggerloving ad in response to losing $8 billion in sales

The CEO of Gillette said he does not regret his company's controversial marketing campaign inspired by the #MeToo movement, despite losing some loyal customers over it.

Gary Coombe called the loss of revenue from those customers a "price worth paying" in a Monday interview with Marketing Week. Procter & Gamble, the parent company of Gillette, announced Tuesday they had taken over $5 billion in losses for the quarter, after Gillette had an $8 billion noncash writedown after its market share for razors fell over the last three years.

"I don’t enjoy that some people were offended by the film and upset at the brand as a consequence. That’s not nice and goes against every ounce of training I’ve had in this industry over a third of a century," he said. "But I am absolutely of the view now that for the majority of people to fall more deeply in love with today’s brands you have to risk upsetting a small minority and that’s what we’ve done."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...metoo-campaign
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The parody is so much better.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The parody is so much better.

Ise, i hadn't seen that one. I seriously pissed myself. thanks for that post. that's going on facespook and to all my friends

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather use a Walgreens disposable razor than a Gillette that panders to niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for that post.
    You're welcome.

When you look at the CEO, you understand more. Of course, this Dobby-looking ball-less cuck hates masculinity of any kind, and panders to the SJWs and nigger lovers.

And sorry, Gary, but your beloved #MeToo "movement" is nothing but the new Salem Witch Hunts for the new age, you beta idiot. I hope Gillette goes bankrupt.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gilletteW.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	499.3 KB 
ID:	7961

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, if you all thought that ad was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet. Now we have the very touching scene of a nigger pappy teaching his tranny buck "son" how to shave. Brings tears to my eyes. It's so beautiful!! Comments are good.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the nigger shaves it's balls/coconuts too.
    It doesn't have any balls! It's a freak sow with a double mastectomy, pumped full of enough testosterone to grow a beard and that's all it is.

The mentally defective snowflakes on Tumblr are squealing and creaming themselves with joy about this one:

Name:	gilletteled.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	7962

Please watch the parody of this ad. It's fabulous and keep watching for the commentary about 1/3 the way through.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Name:	Screenshot_20190805-081431_YouTube.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	118.5 KB 
ID:	7963

They're calling losing 5 billion dollars "upsetting a small minority".

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even with the Gillette loss, P&G stock has gone through the roof the past month. Their other products must be doing well. If the stock took a big tumble because of this mega cuck shit, there would be a shareholder revolt.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    P&G stock has gone through the roof the past month
    I guess there are more nu-male cucks, trannies, niggers, SJWs, and rabid feminazis than I thought.

They're calling losing 5 billion dollars "upsetting a small minority".
    And they're doing it to ass-kiss 00.0001% of the general population.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess there are more nu-male cucks, trannies, niggers, SJWs, and rabid feminazis than I thought.

And they're doing it to ass-kiss 00.0001% of the general population.
    This group of degenerates tend to shave ALL their body hair off. The cucks now shave their nut sacks, chests, and everything else. The niggers like to shave the fur off their haids to "keep it real" so I guess this requires a lot more razor blades.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cucks now shave their nut sacks, chests, and everything else
    I know. It's revolting to see an adult male (or female) with a completely hairless body like a mutant or a newborn baby. Gross.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't have any balls! It's a freak sow with a double mastectomy, pumped full of enough testosterone to grow a beard and that's all it is.

The mentally defective snowflakes on Tumblr are squealing and creaming themselves with joy about this one:

Name:	gilletteled.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	7962

Please watch the parody of this ad. It's fabulous and keep watching for the commentary about 1/3 the way through.

I just wee'd a bit watching that.

I use Wilkinson Sword razors. Purely because they have 'sword' in the title.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's next? Gillette, for when you need to shave your asshole when your downlow nigger boyfriend rims you.

Why would I want to use a gay ass shaving razor on my face? No thanks.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    The first thing I noticed when I boycotted them was that they made damn near every decent razor on the shelf. I would say about 2/3 of the razor section was housing a Gillette product. I tried some BIC disposables but they were sucky. Barbasol made a decent multiblade but then the store near me stopped carrying it. Finally settled on this one:

Name:	81kjcn6I6QL._SY679_.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	7965

Anybody out there find a better one?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Gillette's new niggerloving ad in response to losing $8 billion in sales

Dollar shave isn't too bad. Also if you are patient, safety razors are cheap and very effective. But you will shred your face if you don't know how to shave with and old school razor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Those look good. I tried the dollar store rip off of it and the locking mechanism never worked more than once, so the razor head would fall out.

Got to get the name brand ones.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    What's next? Gillette, for when you need to shave your asshole when your downlow nigger boyfriend rims you.

Why would I want to use a gay ass shaving razor on my face? No thanks.
    :

Anyone who has a brain needs to stop buying Gillette. I'm a woman. I like men. I like men who are not faggy cucks and who have body hair. I'm so glad I'm not a teenager being forced to choose between niggers and nu-males, because my choice would be suicide. I don't understand anything anymore.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I know. It's revolting to see an adult male (or female) with a completely hairless body like a mutant or a newborn baby. Gross.
    Not to put too fine a point on it but that "bare" look (on women) is just too creepy. I kind of like women looking like they've managed their way through puberty.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not to put too fine a point on it but that "bare" look (on women) is just too creepy.
    I feel the same about men. I'm not a pedophile and don't want someone who looks pre-pubescent. It's yucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast