Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Latamara beats those niglets with extension cord for eating her can of ravioli

A can of ravioli is as good a reason as any to beat the niglets with an extension cord.

They ate a can of ravioli. Then their mom took out the extension cord, cops say

Before leaving for work, Latamara Taylor told her two young sons that they had to call her if they wanted something to eat.

They called, but she didn’t answer.

The 9-year-old and 6-year-old then helped themselves to a can of ravioli because they were hungry, police said.

Police say when Taylor came home, she “became irate” and used an extension cord to hit both boys on their legs, back and torso.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...233392397.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And then she dumps the niglets with the sperm donor, and he didn't even bother to take them to the hospital for four days. Nigger parenting 101.

That's one brutal looking sow.
    She has a history of battery arrests.
    Yet, it was still running free. Bucks and sows should automatically be neutered and spayed in NU.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    People need to realize that these are niglets we are talking about. A good talking to and sending to the bedroom doesn't work for them as it does with human children. It takes a little bit more, and sometimes you have to use whatever is handy such as a extension cord.

At the end of the day though it wont make any difference. You can't beat the nigger out of a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel kind of sorry for the sow. She probably couldn't afford a proper, well oiled, bullwhip. Perhaps she should set up a GoGibsMe page to help her buy one. I'd contribute.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to feel sorry for the niglets. It took a while, but I finally stopped feeling that way when I realized that even a harmless-looking baby niglet is going to eventually turn into something like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dindud9e5f4.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	7870

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got an image of animal control trying to net feral cats.

I bet those little niggers are FAST

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyearNecklace View Post

I bet those little niggers are FAST

After all, they do spend nine months dodging a coat hanger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can spare a 6' length of some really heavy chain. What is that sows address?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even a well-trained dog will attack when it's starving. This is another example of a nigress who can't be bothered to deal with the kids it spawns, or put some fucking food in the house. Probably blew the EBT on all the usual nigger bullshit before the 10th of the month. Kids probably hadn't eaten for a coupla days, because sows think they'll magically grow if enough grape kool-aid is supplied. Those kids are lucky. If KFC had been involved, there'd have been deaths occuring.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.