Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I miss Maury Povich

Nobody revealed the content of the depraved niggers character like Maury.

Ho Bag gets the DNA smack down for the seventh time.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kOO1iVoFXmw

Either the whole hood pounded this bitch, or it was immaculate conception by the ape god of dindu island.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever I felt bad about how shitty my life was, all it took was 1 episode of Maury to make me feel better about myself.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    he daid?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LMUvKAv.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	558.0 KB 
ID:	7867

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    And then there was Jerry Springer.....

Battle of the Network Sows.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8-OFX8dgA8M

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hated Maury and Springer, but then I realized they were actually geniuses. They showed niggers and burners totally 'au natural', no editing, fake sympathy and coddling. Chimpouts and chairs, every...single...day. The entire premise of those shows were to get niggers to do what niggers do on live TV.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I hated Maury and Springer, but then I realized they were actually geniuses. They showed niggers and burners totally 'au natural', no editing, fake sympathy and coddling. Chimpouts and chairs, every...single...day. The entire premise of those shows were to get niggers to do what niggers do on live TV.
    On the other hand, Maury could have made a lot more niggers more miserable with: “You ARE the father!” Even if it would make the shegroids temporarily happy, you know they’d be getting a beat down later on.