Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Omar and Peloser trip to Ghana

The congresswoman Ilhan Omar took a swipe at Donald Trump on Thursday, posting a photo on Instagram of herself and Nancy Pelosi in Ghana with the caption: “They said ‘send her back’ but Speaker Pelosi didn’t just make arrangement to send me back, she went back with me.”

Too bad the monkey bitch wasn't barred from re-entering the US.

The two women were joined by the civil rights icon and Georgia congressman John Lewis and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

John Locust and The Black Cock-ass…..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Omar’s comment followed Donald Trump’s racist assertion that she and three other progressive lawmakers of color – representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley and Rashida Tlaib, who call themselves the Squad – should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came” despite the fact that they were all US citizens. Subsequently, Trump’s supporters chanted “send her back” after Trump mentioned her at a rally in North Carolina.

You can practically TASTE the TDS stench emanating from those communist shit dicks at MSN. Exactly WHAT fuckin' racism are they referring to? It's all in their shit encrusted minds. Trump was referring to the third world U.S. shitholes they represent. But no matter I'll lay down my next paycheck that she gets unseated next election.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK....so, first of all, this horseshit is about as honest as a man claiming to be a woman....Ilhan Omar is from Somalia, whose capital is Mogadishu. She 'went home', with Nancy in tow, to Ghana, whose capital is Accra. Drawing the straightest line possible between the two, the distance is 3154 miles. You have to pass over or go through (using that straight line) EIGHT other countries to get from one to the other (Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, and Kenya).

So this dumb muslim twat saying she 'went home' is like me saying I went to Siberia, when I was actually in fucking Finland or Sweden. I'd sure like it if someone in the press pointed this out.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers just know niggerland is Africa. No distinction; they're all black and savage anyway. Their tiny brains can't comprehend geography yet.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    OK....so, first of all, this horseshit is about as honest as a man claiming to be a woman....Ilhan Omar is from Somalia, whose capital is Mogadishu. She 'went home', with Nancy in tow, to Ghana, whose capital is Accra. Drawing the straightest line possible between the two, the distance is 3154 miles. You have to pass over or go through (using that straight line) EIGHT other countries to get from one to the other (Togo, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Uganda, and Kenya).

So this dumb muslim twat saying she 'went home' is like me saying I went to Siberia, when I was actually in fucking Finland or Sweden. I'd sure like it if someone in the press pointed this out.
    Not to mention Omar's citizenship is QUESTIONABLE in the first place, and let's not overlook the fact that she married her brother (illegal) to get him here (also illegal). So Omar is a LEGAL citizen of the U.S.? SORRY! I beg to differ!