So I decided since I left work a few hours late I would pick up a pizza. This place isn't frequented by niggers usually but there is a park and ride bus station across the street.

I was sitting there waiting for my pizza when a rather large buck shucked his way into the place. As he passes by me he acknowledges me and says "How you doing sir" but he keeps moving so I shrug it off. A few moments later a woman comes in with her teenage daughter. Looked like about 13-14. She picks up her order and the nigger walks behind her and opens the door following her out. Now I am a little irritated because what I thought I saw was a burner and her pet buck. Shortly after he walks back in and calls me sir again. Now I am thinking my senses are deceiving me. Is this nigger being polite? It can't be. He wants something I can feel it.

Sure as shit as soon as I pick up my order he runs to the door and holds it open. "Let me get that fo you suh". Now I don't even make it all the way through the door before it asks me for a couple dollars so it can get some pizza. "Anything would be uh blessin". Really aggressive sounding. Sure nigger let me put this pizza on the ground and open my wallet for you...

This buck didn't look homeless but more like a cracked out junkie. He was wearing faded camouflage cutoffs, a wife beater tank top, and of course a set of clown shoes. The manager must have told him to fuck off because he went back inside and came right back out. Stormed across the parking lot and started walking down the street. No place is nigger free any more...