Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

My Rant for Tonight's Debate

Again, the commies are asking for America to allow border crossings and let our country fall into oblivion. They all sound polished, but they still come out idiotic and oblivious.

I am just tired of seeing niggers always asking for reparations, equality, justice, etc. when we know they are lazy baboons who do nothing all day and wait for Section 8 and EBT.

Then the illegals who shit out brown midgets to ruin your day with their mariachi music and no class accents and language.
    OK, I'm intolerant, And maybe a racist. (Yes, but there's justification).
    I don't promote any segregation, supremacy, or any shit like that, I just have had enough and saddened that in a hundred years or so, we'll have Mexifornia.

Sure am glad I only have 30 or more so years. I won't be around to see a bunch of illiterate mongrels and sprogs.

Yeah this is a rant, that's why I was all over the place.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have any issues with people coming in legally, paying taxes and contributing without living on the tit for decades. But like you( and probably most of us) I do NOT agree with what some of these liberals are promising. Free healthcare for illegals? i don't even care what color someone is. We can't even care for our own citizens now. Where the hell is the money going to come from? They think it is bad now? Wait until those freebies roll out. There will be a line from San Diego all the way to the Panama canal.

The "browning" of America as it is put by some is inevitable for many reasons. White people overall are already a minority in the worldwide population. In countries loaded with niggers the explosion of sprogs is directly linked too the billions in aid that is given. Now those countries that gave help are being over-run with niggers at their border demanding entry. In America we take in over a million every year legal or illegal and most of them are not coming from white European countries. Even without the illegals coming in, white people are also having far less children than everyone else. That is for many reasons but will over the next 30-50 years have a huge impact on demographics. The only thing you can really do is move to a nice red district and hold out as long as you can. I don't want anyone to mistake my feelings here either. Most of my friends are white but I have friends of almost every color. Aside of niggers and any brand of Muslim. I have stopped caring that white people are slowly becoming the minority. It will happen in my lifetime probably and there isn't anything that can be done. Niggers thankfully kill each other in numbers sufficient to keep their population percentage down.

What I fear isn't the browning as liberals call it. It is the ever increasing effect the media and liberal professors have on our younger generations. Making those young white kids feel guilt for things they never had any responsibility for. Like Slavery. Most of the millennial generation is a lost cause. Now they are having kids and it is going to be a nationwide dumpster fire. The ever increasing debt and we are proposing more and more free shit.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Most of the millennial generation is a lost cause. Now they are having kids and it is going to be a nationwide dumpster fire. The ever increasing debt and we are proposing more and more free shit.
    Well then here's a disconcerting statistic for you. Over 90% of Baby Boomers are financially better off than their parents. Less than 40% of Millennials are.

Our grandkids are truly fucked.

NOTE: By financially better off, it stands to reason that they are also better educated and living a more comfortable life as well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is also because millenials in large part are lazy and aren't planning at all for the future. I bet lots of them live at home until 30s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The discovery (and proliferation) of nuclear weapons is what's creating this impossible imbalance. Were it not for that, we'd have had two more world wars by now.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.