Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Who'd have guessed Zimbabwe would elect a new leader and things get even worse?

Niggers took over a country, Rhodesia, that whites had made the breadbasket of Africa. Nothing good was ever going to come of it.

Mnangagwa, 76, who took over from long-time autocrat Robert Mugabe, went into the July 30 2018 elections vowing to revive Zimbabwe's sickly economy, end cash shortages, mend fences with former western allies and lure foreign investors.
    But within months of Mnangagwa's election, the ghosts of Zimbabwe's economic past returned: severe power rationing and shortages of fuel, bread, medicine and other basics.

In June this year, the annual inflation rate hit a decade-high 175 percent. Memories revived of the terrifying hyperinflation that reached 500 billion percent in 2009, wiping out savings and wrecking the economy.
    But in June, Zimbabwe in theory ended the use of greenbacks, replacing them with "bond notes" and electronic RTGS dollars, which would combine to become a new Zimbabwe dollar, a currency that has yet to be introduced in paper form.

Zimbabweans say it is a nightmare to get common documents such as passports, drivers' licence discs and vehicle registration plates -- the government is too poor to import the materials to make them.
    "We are sitting in a vehicle whose wheels have fallen off," Derek Matyszak, a senior researcher at a South African think tank, the Institute of Security Studies, told AFP. "Nothing is moving".
    Two days after the election, at least six people were killed when soldiers opened fire on protesters demanding the results of the ballot be published.

In January, at least 17 people were shot dead and scores injured as soldiers were ordered to crush nationwide protests triggered by a doubling of fuel prices.
    Power is usually turned on between 10 pm (2000 GMT) and 5 am (0300 GMT) -- at other times, businesses are at at loss to know whether they will get electricity.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mnangagwa...035244819.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All they need to do is rename again and everything will be fixed. I suggest Wakanda. I demand to see flying pyramids in my lifetime!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well...I didn't personally guess. I predicted it. Niggers are a bi-pedal form of radioactive waste. You need to stay way the fuck away from it, and it'll be thousands of years before it can be safely dealt with.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all knew this was going to happen .....

They put another nigger in charge that kicked out the white farmers.

Nigger destroys the economy so the currency is worthless and there is no one to grow food so guess what...........

Now, the UN estimates about five million Zimbabweans are currently in need of food aid.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ests-inflation

It is like a broken record record. We were talking about this on the original chimpout forum years ago.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Within 20 years the nigger population in Africa will be reduced by at least 50%, and the primary language spoken on the continent will be Chinese.

Mark my words.

The filthy niggers will encounter the same fate as the millions of buffalo that roamed North America did at the hands of the European settlers.
    Last edited by Cracka Jack; 08-22-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Within 20 years the nigger population in Africa will be reduced by at least 50%, and the primary language spoken on the continent will be Chinese.

Mark my words.

The filthy niggers will encounter the same fate as the millions of buffalo that roamed North America did at the hands of the European settlers.
    I was thinking that 20 years ago (without the Chinese being in the equation) but those niggers are still going. I thought Ebola was going to do it but nope, only took around 12k niggers if I recall.

Care to share your theory on 50 percent nigger reduction and the Chinese?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nan3000 View Post
    I was thinking that 20 years ago (without the Chinese being in the equation) but those niggers are still going. I thought Ebola was going to do it but nope, only took around 12k niggers if I recall.

Care to share your theory on 50 percent nigger reduction and the Chinese?

The Chinese are aggressively pursuing the natural resources in Africa already. Farmland, minerals, precious metals... everything. They've got about 100 million extra men thanks to their "one child" population control initiative. They are exporting these surplus men to Africa to lay claim to the resources.

It's going on right now, but you won't read about it on the fake news.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    The Chinese are aggressively pursuing the natural resources in Africa already. Farmland, minerals, precious metals... everything. They've got about 100 million extra men thanks to their "one child" population control initiative. They are exporting these surplus men to Africa to lay claim to the resources.

It's going on right now, but you won't read about it on the fake news.
    Not in Africa no. That wont be in the news because they can pass that off as helping them recover from YT. But China has been very aggressive around their neighbors and that has been in the news. It is only a matter of time until we go to war with China. They are waiting us out because they know they cant win an outright war at the time. They are doing it economically by buying up our bonds and flooding our market with their shit products. Something Trump is trying to fix but the left doesn't want to see it that way.