Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Spookchester: Teenaper drowns, uncle ooks "deys ain't no signs and sheeit"

I've been to this park hundreds of times in my life, it's a beautiful urban park. never have I been tempted to jump into the nasty river, though.

Only a nigger would jump into that river, and unkl nigger here says "deys needs to be signs an sheeit":

https://13wham.com/news/local/family...rochester-park

Rochester Police have not released the name of the teen who died, however family members identified him as Dozier's nephew, 13-year-old Javir Hampton.

"There should be signs at the front gate. There are no signs at all," it ooked.
    Silly, NlGGER, signs are for humans!

BONUS: An earlier report noted that the teenaper's bro's saw it go into the river, but didn't call for help for over two hours.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    There's signs there now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3103Y11-A.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	7808

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone bother with signs when niggers can't read anyhow?
    Maybe they could post a "Help Wanted" sign. That would keep the niggers away. Or use pictures:
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Why would anyone bother with signs when niggers can't read anyhow?
    Maybe they could post a "Help Wanted" sign. That would keep the niggers away. Or use pictures:
    How many laws do we have against murder, muh dikk, how many signs like "No trespassing" and "Shoplifters will be prosecuted" are there, that niggers will ignore even if can read?

It's to the point that Sweden and other cucked up countries have signs with stick figures trying to tell "migrants" not to grope or muh dikk, for all the good that does.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't the water that killed him. Under that river someone had tossed in an old pair of work boots. The contamination was enough to stun the nigger long enough for it to drown.

Hey that gives me an idea. Lets put a pair of work boots in every public pool and make sure niggers know they are there. Niggers will not go in the water.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't want niggers not swimming. The sign should say, "come on in, the water's fine".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Were the police chasing him? That's about the only time a jig will get in water.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Were the police chasing him? That's about the only time a jig will get in water.
    Don't know about that, but last week in London we had 38 degrees and a pair of porch monkeys decided to take a dip in the marina where I work.

The lazy nigger security guard did point at the sign saying no swimming and the niggers told it to fuck off.

You have no idea of the deep joy I felt watching a pair of coons splashing about in oily bilge water from the yachts and where the facilities management company regularly fish out dead rats.

Leptospirosis and hepatitis in 3. 2. 1......

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many years ago I met an individual that hailed from the Bay Area. We talked about the Golden Gate Bridge and he stated they had a program at one time to solicit suggestions to keep people from committing suicide from jumping off the bridge. He came up with a novel idea that if you make it too stupid people might be shocked into reconsidering their suicidal thoughts. He recommended putting up a turnstile with a diving boards. Right beside the turnstile is a box of forms condemning everyone and everything. He said to really make a point would be to designate one of the diving boards for Whites Only.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like those stupid fuck-faced niggers would pay any attention to the sign, even if they could read it in the first place..... Here's a sign-

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    There's signs there now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3103Y11-A.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	7808

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much. Some of my best work and so far and nobody even cracked a smile. It's because I'm black huh? Isn't it? Ya racist bastards.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much. Some of my best work and so far and nobody even cracked a smile. It's because I'm black huh? Isn't it? Ya racist bastards.
    My pleasure, SC!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Spookchester: Teenaper drowns, uncle ooks "deys ain't no signs and sheeit"

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Like those stupid fuck-faced niggers would pay any attention to the sign, even if they could read it in the first place..... Here's a sign-
    No, they sure would not. Here is an example.

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/256866

Nigger earned his batwings by the batman ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    About that nigger:

Sgt. Dana Pierce said the younger Ferguson and another male apparently climbed two 6-foot-high fences surrounding the roller coaster. Six Flags said in a statement that the areas were clearly marked with signs stating "Restricted Area — Authorized Personnel Only" and "Danger Zone — Do Not Enter.
    Trying to get its hat back. In a related article the discussion was whether or not to add "extreme!" before the word 'danger' on the signs (the exclamation point was debated as well) but that think tank concluded that 'extreme' means something entirely different to young people. Like 'extreme snowboarding'.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    No, they sure would not. Here is an example.

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/256866

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SHINING example. SHINING. Now they have to disinfect an entire park from nigger goo and get the head back from Mexicans who are likely kicking it around the park...….

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update

Mammy "wants answers". Apparently this sheboon and its litter nest in the general vicinity of Orchard Street in that city, which is a hell hole part of Rochester, chock full of niggers.

The nest is roughly 6 miles from where the JaVir ended up a Rock Fish:

https://13wham.com/news/local/grievi...-genesee-river

“The story of him going swimming is just unbelievable, because he just doesn’t swim and if he did he wouldn’t jump in with his shoes on,” she said.

As Dozier searches for answers, she said she's trying to keep Ja'Vir's memory alive. She describes him as a typical teenager who loved sports. He was a linebacker on the Monroe High School football team.
    GibsMeDats page for the sproglet, looks like lots of white cucks are giving money to this turdlet's mammy:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ja039vir-...KjVAtyqULAk0YE

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    a typical teenager who loved sports. He was a linebacker on the Monroe High School football team.
    Yes, a typical thieving nigger: tell it to attack that YT as savagely as it can, or give it something to hold on tight to and tell it to run like hell.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.