Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ted
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers in the workplace

I have never been a regular poster in this forum since I've made it my life long goal to avoid niggers at all costs. Times have changed and after 35 years of a virtually all white workplace, my environment has turned into a cesspool of brown garbage creatures living like animals and spewing their filth into every corner of the facility. The sows are all enormous slobs in fully stressed spandex tights and nasty shit infused braid extensions and Aunt Jemima bandannas. They're loud and lazy as one might expect but they're only the tip of the iceberg. The ratchet Puerto Rican bitches are even worse. They run with the niggers and display a more vicious hatred for YT. They're all fat asses and if you can imagine, lazier than the niggers. Blue hair/braids and PINK yoga pants. It's like being thrown into the worst nigger nest in the pit of a Baltimore housing project during a mid July heat wave. But wait, there's more.

My boss is a 5-year Nigerian stinkfest nigger with a french accent and an inability to master English well enough to multi-task. By multi-tasking I mean the dummy can't read AND comprehend simultaneously. If it weren't so disturbing it would be funny. He is the future of the "Company". He reads a weekly "Talk" to us and it really is entertaining to see him struggle with simple words. When he's done he always asks, "Do anyone have any keschuns?" as if he even knows the subject of what he just read. Even the niggers laugh at him and they're all in the same 64 IQ range as him. I argue with him without thinking...I try to reason with him until I check myself and remember this fucking nigger is barely out of the trees and likely has a tail coiled up in his pants. Still my aggravation gets the better of me and I end up taking a Xanax to keep from bouncing off the walls. I looked around last night and realized, every single supervisor is now a Brownie. Robert is a street nigger...fat and sloppy and all he-be, they-be, you-be,I-be, y'all abba dabba dubba dubba bix nood muhfugga. My boss, Uchenna (the Nigerian tree ape) tries really hard to garner respek fo hims position an' shit. Raoul is some kind of Central American illegal with the features of a hybrid nigger concoction and about as smart as an acorn. The mud shark Christina wears clam digger skin tight pants (because her ass is so fat and she obviously refuses to accept she's not a size 6 anymore) and those tops that have the shoulders cut out so she can show off her tattoos from her neck to her toenails. I nicknamed her simply DIRTY because she is just that. Fucking DIRTY. She loves the purple pipe and has one rotten front tooth that she proudly displays every time she sees another nigger buck. She sometimes runs the entire facility when the head nigger doesn't show up. It's a goddamn zoo...literally.

There's so much to describe I just can't do it justice here. Maybe I can book a slot on DJ Stoopnig's radio show and let it all go. I'm not going to be able to handle this shit much longer. I may just throw in the towel and retire to get the hell away from this disaster. Goddamn.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of jobs from hell, but this description marks the absolute worst of them!

Niggers fuck up everything. Retirement looks good right now.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's a common scene from our employee locker room...a filthy goat fucker on the floor doing it's ritualistic prayers to satan allah....

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell him Mecca is that way while pointing down. As in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Here's a common scene from our employee locker room...a filthy goat fucker on the floor doing it's ritualistic prayers to satan allah....

Holy shit!

Somehow I'm having a hard time imagining you lasting 5 minutes in a workplace like this. (at least not without a breaking news story on CNN)

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, man I feel for you. I can't imagine having to work around a bunch of useless slovenly lazy turd world coons and goat buggerers. You must be counting down the days until retirement.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can appreciate your pain and empathize. Try pushing people for a living and have your world turned upside down when they hire a boat load of nigger rejects because they're niggers. Can't bitch at them because big bwanna won't like that. Can't write them up because they have been just hired and that wouldn't be fair. Last but not least you can't fire them without a VP's approval who has to have the chairman's approval. Well their plan worked on me because I retired. It was do that or spend the rest of my days in nigger U.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Holy shit!

Somehow I'm having a hard time imagining you lasting 5 minutes in a workplace like this. (at least not without a breaking news story on CNN)
    Blue tooth ear buds and detached solitude. I only bother with my old friends who are equally enraged and disgusted. When we go the whole place will tank. We're the only knowledge left. They've allowed the niggers and other dirt skinned races to rise to management positions without any idea of what anyone does. It's like a huge business being run by 13 year olds with no adult guidance. They have no respect for the old timers and think anyone can do these jobs without training. I suppose it's the "they owe me" $27 an hour for getting their filthy feet in the door. Modern day Gibs. Sad.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blue tooth ear buds and detached solitude. I only bother with my old friends who are equally enraged and disgusted. When we go the whole place will tank. We're the only knowledge left. They've allowed the niggers and other dirt skinned races to rise to management positions without any idea of what anyone does. It's like a huge business being run by 13 year olds with no adult guidance. They have no respect for the old timers and think anyone can do these jobs without training. I suppose it's the "they owe me" $27 an hour for getting their filthy feet in the door. Modern day Gibs. Sad.
    You must work at UPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel bad for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	415qooJV19L.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	7809

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    You must work at UPS.
    Close.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Close.
    Fedex? usps?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should probably look into who is administering your pension. Maybe take a lump sum distribution and roll it into something you control.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you dude.
    I was making a shit load of money at a wallboard plant.
    I busted my ass and learned every job in the plant.
    We were only scheduled 4 days off per year. Thanks giving, christmas, new years, and easter sunday.
    There were 3 shifts, and therefore, 3 "people to run each station.
    If someone was on vacation, the other 2 worked 12 hr shifts to cover that station. If someone called out sick, you had to call the other person at home to see if they would come in 4 hrs early to split it into 12 hr shifts.
    Guess what, niggers would be calling me all night to come in early, and wouldn't you know it, they would never answer the phone when YT called them. That meant you were stuck working 16 hrs, and better have your ass back in there 8 hrs later to start your normal shift! We were only allowed 6 occourences of lateness per year.

Now, because it was UNION, and I had little seniority, AND knew every job, the niggers would push the mandatory overtime on to me. "He nobes how tu runs dat mochine". I was working 90 hours per week, next to niggers sleeping for all but the first and last half hours of the shift. You couldn't tell management that 500 pieces of board were fucked up because the nigger who was supposed to watch the edges was sleeping on a stool after a long day of basketball and chasing purple pussy!
    THAT would be 'ratting out a union brother'.

Long story short, I finally asked H.R. if I could take 1 week of vacation as part of my 2 weeks notice. When all the niggers heard I was quitting, they all ran on their knuckles to the board to put in for time off, but I had it already approved and locked in. I will NEVER work a union job again. Or anywhere nigger fuxxated... EVER.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another...
    Wy wife and kids, and I all liked to have Burger King once in a while for dinner. One day, I noticed a nigger was the new manager. Within 3 weeks there was nothing but niggers ooking and eeking behind the counter and in the kitchen. That nigger ran every last white employee out and replaced them with baboons. It looked like a friggin Center For Desease Control experiment went horribly wrong, and all the monkeys escaped their cages!

Needless to say, they couldn't fill the simplest order right, nothing was ever stocked, and the place was filthy!
    We were amazed at how fast it all turned to shit. No one goes there now. It's like a ghost town. My area is very white for the time being, and everyone avoids that place like ebola!
    Sadly, corporate will see the falling sales and shut it down before getting rid of the niggers. It's just a matter of time. Niggers destroy everything around them.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Here's another...
    Wy wife and kids, and I all liked to have Burger King once in a while for dinner. One day, I noticed a nigger was the new manager. Within 3 weeks there was nothing but niggers ooking and eeking behind the counter and in the kitchen. That nigger ran every last white employee out and replaced them with baboons. It looked like a friggin Center For Desease Control experiment went horribly wrong, and all the monkeys escaped their cages!

Needless to say, they couldn't fill the simplest order right, nothing was ever stocked, and the place was filthy!
    We were amazed at how fast it all turned to shit. No one goes there now. It's like a ghost town. My area is very white for the time being, and everyone avoids that place like ebola!
    Sadly, corporate will see the falling sales and shut it down before getting rid of the niggers. It's just a matter of time. Niggers destroy everything around them.
    This is exactly what happened to the post office in my old town, and then the Pizza Hut near where we live now. Once a nigger got in, I don't know what it was, but all the white employees left quickly enough. It probably stank things up enough and tried to muh dikk the women. Maybe it tried to muh dikk the men too.

Mrs. S likes Pizza Hut (yeah yeah), and she isn't a nigger hater like me, but she has enough sense. She walked in one day to bring a pie home, and it was all niggers. She made some excuse, left, and we've never bothered going back there. If we drive by on a Friday or Saturday night when they should be busy, we still see only one, two cars at most.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also feel your pain, bro. Lots of truck driving jobs out there...….

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Clarify some bacon or sausage fat until it's nice and clear, then put a nice layer of it on those floor tiles right under his Carpet Barn remnant. The scent of that pork fat, being less than a 1/4 inch from his face pressed to the floor, will surely make him feel that much closer to Allah.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Clarify some bacon or sausage fat until it's nice and clear, then put a nice layer of it on those floor tiles right under his Carpet Barn remnant. The scent of that pork fat, being less than a 1/4 inch from his face pressed to the floor, will surely make him feel that much closer to Allah.
    Good idea but a little impractical. Maybe I need to start shopping for a good strong bacon air freshener. Surely someone has invented it!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea but a little impractical. Maybe I need to start shopping for a good strong bacon air freshener. Surely someone has invented it!
    I'd never heard of any, but isn't this modern world wonderful that there already are such things? Not exactly dollar store, but a few bucks for one, and carefully hiding it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bacon+smell+air+freshener

Years ago when a friend and I suffered under a nigger supervisor (a true racist who hated all white people), we thought of picking the lock to the nigger's office, then hiding a fish under its desk. We were going to pull out a bottom drawer, then throw a fish into the gap between the drawer and the floor, and let it decay all weekend. That sowapotamus was beyond lazy even for a nigger, so it was gone by 2 every Friday.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast