I have never been a regular poster in this forum since I've made it my life long goal to avoid niggers at all costs. Times have changed and after 35 years of a virtually all white workplace, my environment has turned into a cesspool of brown garbage creatures living like animals and spewing their filth into every corner of the facility. The sows are all enormous slobs in fully stressed spandex tights and nasty shit infused braid extensions and Aunt Jemima bandannas. They're loud and lazy as one might expect but they're only the tip of the iceberg. The ratchet Puerto Rican bitches are even worse. They run with the niggers and display a more vicious hatred for YT. They're all fat asses and if you can imagine, lazier than the niggers. Blue hair/braids and PINK yoga pants. It's like being thrown into the worst nigger nest in the pit of a Baltimore housing project during a mid July heat wave. But wait, there's more.

My boss is a 5-year Nigerian stinkfest nigger with a french accent and an inability to master English well enough to multi-task. By multi-tasking I mean the dummy can't read AND comprehend simultaneously. If it weren't so disturbing it would be funny. He is the future of the "Company". He reads a weekly "Talk" to us and it really is entertaining to see him struggle with simple words. When he's done he always asks, "Do anyone have any keschuns?" as if he even knows the subject of what he just read. Even the niggers laugh at him and they're all in the same 64 IQ range as him. I argue with him without thinking...I try to reason with him until I check myself and remember this fucking nigger is barely out of the trees and likely has a tail coiled up in his pants. Still my aggravation gets the better of me and I end up taking a Xanax to keep from bouncing off the walls. I looked around last night and realized, every single supervisor is now a Brownie. Robert is a street nigger...fat and sloppy and all he-be, they-be, you-be,I-be, y'all abba dabba dubba dubba bix nood muhfugga. My boss, Uchenna (the Nigerian tree ape) tries really hard to garner respek fo hims position an' shit. Raoul is some kind of Central American illegal with the features of a hybrid nigger concoction and about as smart as an acorn. The mud shark Christina wears clam digger skin tight pants (because her ass is so fat and she obviously refuses to accept she's not a size 6 anymore) and those tops that have the shoulders cut out so she can show off her tattoos from her neck to her toenails. I nicknamed her simply DIRTY because she is just that. Fucking DIRTY. She loves the purple pipe and has one rotten front tooth that she proudly displays every time she sees another nigger buck. She sometimes runs the entire facility when the head nigger doesn't show up. It's a goddamn zoo...literally.

There's so much to describe I just can't do it justice here. Maybe I can book a slot on DJ Stoopnig's radio show and let it all go. I'm not going to be able to handle this shit much longer. I may just throw in the towel and retire to get the hell away from this disaster. Goddamn.