Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cop forgets he ate part of his chicken sandwich.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...160328090.html

“The employee took a bite out of the sandwich upon starting his shift at the Marion County Jail, then placed it in the refrigerator in a break room. He returned nearly seven hours later having forgotten that he had previously bitten the sandwich,” the Marion County Sheriff's Office said in a statement to WTHR. “He wrongly concluded that a McDonald’s restaurant employee had tampered with his food because he is a law enforcement officer.”

You can be 100% sure the McNiggers was staffed by 100% niggers or it would have been racist as well.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one else was around. I said, 'You know what? I am going to the McDonald's to see if they can get that taken care of," said the officer, who the network referred to as DJ. "I went to the McDonald's and talked to the supervisor. She offered me some free food
    Looks like a free "foo" & a "looks-at-me" attempt until the nigger found out the whole place was CCTV.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And yet they still wonder why they're seen as less than human. A nigger cop is an accident waiting to happen.
    Coalburning is bestiality.