Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sob story: Elijah Cummings says evil raycisssts told him to 'go back' too

He said that he was trying to "integrate" (re: fuxxate) a swimming pool at the time. Truly an inspirational tale of civil rights.
    Rep. Elijah Cummings Says Racists Told Him To ‘Go Back,’ Too

Following President Donald Trump’s spate of attacks on several lawmakers of color, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) opened up about facing racism as a child in Maryland.

Speaking to NBC News on Thursday, Cummings said that during the president’s Greenville, North Carolina, rally the night before, he was reminded of his own attempt at age 11 to integrate a swimming pool.

“We were taunted. Stones were thrown at us. Bottles,” he recalled. “And they totally said the same words. They said, ‘Go back to your neighborhood. Go back to where you came from.’”
    https://www.currentworldwide.top/rep...-back-too.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd tell it to go back, too, but I don't think that ugly shitbeast would fit back in Satan's asshole. So I'd settle for Africa as a compromise.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    his own attempt at age 11 to integrate a swimming pool.
    They said, ‘Go back to your neighborhood. Go back to where you came from.’”
    God damn right. Someone recently used the analogy that if you put a drop of water in a glass of shit, you have a glass of shit, and what do you have if you put a drop of shit in a glass of water?

There were reasons for segregation, namely sanitation and keeping women safe.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    God damn right. Someone recently used the analogy that if you put a drop of water in a glass of shit, you have a glass of shit, and what do you have if you put a drop of shit in a glass of water?

There were reasons for segregation, namely sanitation and keeping women safe.

I have been saying that forever. If you take a shit in a public pool, you have shitty water and they have to drain the entire thing. No other way around it.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had an incident in McKinney Texas where a cop lost his job for wrangling a nigger at a private pool where a gaggle of apartment niggers jumped the fence. After the media got finished with the poor cop you would have thought this guy was Mengele about to perform some medical experiments. One of the fuckers snuck up behind him and tried to grab his weapon. He then un-holstered his weapon and you thought world was coming to an end. One more reason I couldn't be a cop!
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mcki...city-5-million

I couldn't find the incident referenced in this article but this one will piss you off just as much as that one.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    We had an incident in McKinney Texas where a cop lost his job for wrangling a nigger at a private pool where a gaggle of apartment niggers jumped the fence. After the media got finished with the poor cop you would have thought this guy was Mengele about to perform some medical experiments. One of the fuckers snuck up behind him and tried to grab his weapon. He then un-holstered his weapon and you thought world was coming to an end. One more reason I couldn't be a cop!
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mcki...city-5-million

I couldn't find the incident referenced in this article but this one will piss you off just as much as that one.
    Yeah, that's the one where the nigger dick licking media said that the cop pulled a gun on some "teens" at a pool.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why niggers have to swim in pools
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sea%u00252Bmigrnats.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	7797

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I actually enjoy being with humans. Patriotic folks of all racial and national origins. I have a problem with niggers, sand niggers, and border niggers.
    That said, Cummings is a filthy nigger and I am all for segregation and even deportation of all niggets, up to the 1% apes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I'd tell it to go back, too, but I don't think that ugly shitbeast would fit back in Satan's asshole. So I'd settle for Africa as a compromise.