Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow sees police in the front yard, relieved they're just playing basketball with the niglets

The sow naturally assumed the police had come to arrest somebody, so what crime does it know was committed, but is covering up?

When North Carolina mother Jameka Wilcots saw police outside of her home on July 21, “My heart dropped,” she tells Yahoo Lifestyle. However, her fears were eased when she realized that the two officers, with the High Point Police Department, were just playing a game of basketball with her two sons.

The officers had apparently finished a traffic stop nearby before approaching Wilcots' sons, Jeremy, 15, and Jeremyah, 12. They asked the two boys what they were playing, and when they learned it was a game of 21, they asked if they could join in.
    Wilcots was able to capture the interaction on her cell phone and share the footage to her Facebook page.

"I thought something happened here at my house," Wilcots wrote. "BUUUUT as [you] can see."
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-...192551406.html

If those officers weren't on their own time, they should be fired.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger cop just couldn't resist the bakkaball.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny but when I see police, I never just assume they're coming to arrest me.