Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Cold McNoggers fries lead to gunfire

https://www.wtoc.com/2019/07/22/gard...ent-mcdonalds/

The restaurant owner says the woman left with her order and then came back, saying the fries were cold. According to the owner, as the manager went to get new fries, the woman went into the kitchen and fired a shot into the floor.
    The owner says he gave the woman a refund and she left.

We were physically fighting because I had to grab her because she was putting up a set like this, and I had to seize my moment when I knew I could. When she bent down, I grabbed her hair and just started slinging her across the floor," Watson said.
    Watson says Tarver left and went to her car. When she came back, she had a gun in her hands.
    “Then, we were in the back of the store. She came to the back of the store walking like, you know, she was ready to shoot.”
    Only a nigger sow can turn a simple matter involving food into a felony. Stupid coons make life far harder for themselves than any Klan member could possibly dream up. Fuck $15 and hour, I’d want combat pay to work in a fuxated fast food joint.

Unfortunately, no niggers were harmed.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Animals and their food

Animals can be very territorial and aggressive concerning food. Dogs will sometimes rip a face or fingers off if a person tries to mess with them while their eating. A bear will certainly add you as a food source if you get between it and it's food. Niggers are animals so this behavior is not unexpected.

This is similar to the simian behavior exhibited by the nigger sow that was refused a slice of pizza.

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...a-slice-denied

It's sad that we need to keep a ziplock baggie full of Purina Nigger Chow kibble in our pockets to ward off attacks by hungry feral niggers.