Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Woman killed & dismembered when she tried to help a mudsharking friend escape her Nog

This is proof that mud sharking can be dangerous for not just the skank hoe. To top if off, her coal burner friend was arrested after that whore helped her ape cover up its grisly crime.
    On Friday, police found two bags of body parts in Crotona Park belonging to Velasquez. Cops found three more bags at Barretto Point Park in Hunts Point on Tuesday night and soon determined the remains belonged to the 24-year-old Velasquez, who died from multiple blows to the head.

Cops on Wednesday arrested Martinez, 30, for helping her boyfriend Wheeler, 31, kill Velasquez and hide the corpse, police sources said.
    https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/08...n-bronx-parks/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	murder_monkey.jpeg 
Views:	95 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	7747
    The Murder Monkey
    Last edited by YTISFEDUP; 07-26-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Verboten and broken link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I can't fault family that disowns a mudsharking or oildrilling child, and it has to be the same with friends. "Dead to me" is a matter of self protection. As you point out, this story proves that a coalburner or cuck will turn on a so-called "friend," out of loyalty to the nigger. Someone once posted in The Yard about friends who welcomed their mudshark daughter's buck, only to get their house robbed. They were lucky.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, the apes' DNA in its sperm does retro-engineering on the coal burners' DNA turning them into shyte piles like the apes.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is why I can't fault family that disowns a mudsharking or oildrilling child, and it has to be the same with friends. "Dead to me" is a matter of self protection. As you point out, this story proves that a coalburner or cuck will turn on a so-called "friend," out of loyalty to the nigger. Someone once posted in The Yard about friends who welcomed their mudshark daughter's buck, only to get their house robbed. They were lucky.
    Once there's miscegenation, or even willful muh-dikk, the whore is so putrid and not human that it's best to part ways permanently. There's some humans I've labelled as dead to me, just to be in a safe zone. How much more for a nigger?
    Even if you're avoiding niggers, be vigilant, because as we know they look for humans to rob and kill.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 07-27-2019 at 03:22 AM. Reason: ZONE not SOME. Damn autocorrect!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    To me, mudsharks are worse than niggers, who can't help their low IQs, their savagery, lack of humanity and self-control. Burners have a choice and that choice is niggers. Look at this burner, willing to help a nigger murder and cut up her friend. That is not the act of a human being.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The losers at *********** deleted almost the same post, because they defend coal burners there. even though in this case the mudshark already had 12% ape DNA

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She was a Spigger so burning coal isn't a far leap for them.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    More proof that coalburning bestialist whores aren't worth helping.
    Once you go black, we don't want you back.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.