Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow and its unborn niglet made good during a gunfight

Kiresa Cooper of Athens, GA., was taken into custody in Cobb County then transported to Athens-Clarke County Jail where she is being held for one count of aggravated assault and felony murder, without bail, according to police.

Investigators suspect Cooper was involved in the fatal shooting of 24-year-old Auriel Callaway, at an Athens apartment complex, about 70 miles northeast of Atlanta.

Callaway, four months pregnant, was found lying on the ground Monday night at her apartment complex after suffering a gunshot wound, according to the Athens-Clarke County Police Department.

A neighbor told Fox5 Atlanta that Callaway was struck while trying to protect her 3-year-old son.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-27-...n-shot-georgia
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thread title is a little misleading.

I was hoping to see reports of a fetus brandishing a hi-point sideways when it was made good.

It wouldn't surprise me to see reports of a freshly dumped niglet having outstanding arrest warrants either.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The niglet was just in the wrong place at the wrong time because the sow didn't keep her appointment with planned parenthood like she was supposed to.

This could have all been avoided.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The thread title is a little misleading.

I was hoping to see reports of a fetus brandishing a hi-point sideways when it was made good.

It wouldn't surprise me to see reports of a freshly dumped niglet having outstanding arrest warrants either.
    I apologize for disappointing! I promise to be on the lookout for a niglet made good when used as a shield.

Do you remember the original "Total Recall"? Maybe someone could Photoshop Kuato (the one stuck in the guy's stomach) as Kuatavious, sticking out of a sow.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.