Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My grandfather (Paternal side. I do not acknowledge the libtards on my maternal side as family) used the word "Jigaboos". He used it in public, hell, even once told an uppity nigger to "Get its jigaboo ass out of here!" when he, my dad, and young me were eating at a nice restaurant and some niggers kunckledragged in demanding free food. The nigs were bothering the wait staff, grandpa got up, got in the buck nigger's face, shoved it out the door. Was was a role model for me growing up. No surprise he liked Archie Bunker so much!

Grandpa was one of those old guys who was pretty much unstoppable. An almost sterotypical old-world German craftsman, with his own extensive machine shop in his basement, a gun collection that went back to the Revolutionary War (And he could actually fire them!), basically the role model that if every kid had to look up to, we wouldn't have these whiny snowflakes and professional victim crybabies.

I shudder to think of the "Americans" of the future. Sends a chill up my spine to think of these soft, whiny, passive wimps now are increasing in numbers, and, much as I hate to say it, are going to be taking over when real Americans cease to be.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    My grandfather (Paternal side. I do not acknowledge the libtards on my maternal side as family) used the word "Jigaboos". He used it in public, hell, even once told an uppity nigger to "Get its jigaboo ass out of here!" when he, my dad, and young me were eating at a nice restaurant and some niggers kunckledragged in demanding free food. The nigs were bothering the wait staff, grandpa got up, got in the buck nigger's face, shoved it out the door. Was was a role model for me growing up. No surprise he liked Archie Bunker so much!

Grandpa was one of those old guys who was pretty much unstoppable. An almost sterotypical old-world German craftsman, with his own extensive machine shop in his basement, a gun collection that went back to the Revolutionary War (And he could actually fire them!), basically the role model that if every kid had to look up to, we wouldn't have these whiny snowflakes and professional victim crybabies.

I shudder to think of the "Americans" of the future. Sends a chill up my spine to think of these soft, whiny, passive wimps now are increasing in numbers, and, much as I hate to say it, are going to be taking over when real Americans cease to be.
    Great story.
    Would love to have met him.
    If he did that today, he would be in the today's evening news and hanged tomorrow morning - if he is not beaten to death with-in hours.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just it. How far has America, and the world fallen in a short period of time. This was around 1993-1994 when he shoved some buck nigger and its groidle of niglets and sow out for TNB. I remember he called them jigaboos to the cops. One of the cops, I remember, told him not to keep calling them that, his response was along the lines of them acting like scum of the earth, if they want to be addressed like "You and me" then they need to act like it. He taught me from a young age that respect is earned, just like everything else in life.

Like I said, he was part of a now rapidly vanishing type of person. The world needs that type now more than ever. Without them, the snowflakes and their pet niggers and asslifters will be dictating what we say and think and feel. God help us all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12