My grandfather (Paternal side. I do not acknowledge the libtards on my maternal side as family) used the word "Jigaboos". He used it in public, hell, even once told an uppity nigger to "Get its jigaboo ass out of here!" when he, my dad, and young me were eating at a nice restaurant and some niggers kunckledragged in demanding free food. The nigs were bothering the wait staff, grandpa got up, got in the buck nigger's face, shoved it out the door. Was was a role model for me growing up. No surprise he liked Archie Bunker so much!

Grandpa was one of those old guys who was pretty much unstoppable. An almost sterotypical old-world German craftsman, with his own extensive machine shop in his basement, a gun collection that went back to the Revolutionary War (And he could actually fire them!), basically the role model that if every kid had to look up to, we wouldn't have these whiny snowflakes and professional victim crybabies.

I shudder to think of the "Americans" of the future. Sends a chill up my spine to think of these soft, whiny, passive wimps now are increasing in numbers, and, much as I hate to say it, are going to be taking over when real Americans cease to be.