Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

150 "Migrants" rockfished off coast of Libya

Didn't the term "migrants" once mean people brave enough to head off to a new land, settle, build, support themselves and raise productive families? Now it means lazy, gibs-me niggers infesting countries already financially overburdened, looking for welfare and other handouts.

At least 150 won't be able to stick their paws out and make demands, although unfortunately, 147 parasites were fished out the water.

Up to 150 Europe-bound migrants, including women and children, were missing and feared drowned on Thursday after the boats they were traveling in capsized in the Mediterranean Sea off Libya, the country's coast guard and the U.N. refugee agency said.
    https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe...2-stage-mmm1-1

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems the Mediterranean Sea delivers justice when no one else will. STAY HOME!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to hear more stories like this. The most we had at the southern border were the two that for swept away a few weeks ago. My compassion has run out because these are not migrants: their invaders, because the come uninvited, and enter unlawfully. I understand ALL people want to improve their lot in life, but not at my and honest taxpayer's expense.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I hear Chicoongo is well on it's way to a record year!