Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigerian nog nearly lynched after rape attempt in Italy

He drags a woman into the alley to rape her: Nigerian risks lynching

Hilariously translated via Google Translate. LOL

In Naples , in the street near Piazza Garibaldi, heedless of the crowd, a man had blocked a woman and started to touch every part of her body. Stephen Papa, a 41-year-old Nigerian who has been seeking international protection for years, was arrested on charges of sexual violence. Having landed in Lampedusa in 2008, he had for some time been established in Naples, where last night he was stopped by agents of the General Prevention Office who, after the formalities, took him to the Poggioreale prison.
    http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/napoli...o-1632615.html

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stephen Papa, a 41-year-old feral, knuckle-dragging Nigerian who has been seeking international GIBS and MUH DIK for years, was arrested on charges of sexual violence.
    Edited for accuracy.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sigh. "nearly" What a sad word here.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh well...…. Maybe NEXT time!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's the Mafia these days? I don't think anyone hates niggers more.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Where's the Mafia these days? I don't think anyone hates niggers more.
    Unfortunately they sometimes use niggers, according to some news. If we can believe these articles, the Mafia uses niggers for cheap farm labor, easy paydays for nigger smuggling into Europe (paid by the head no matter where they go), and this one I find hard to believe, for prostitution. Either there are more oil drillers in Italy than we want to imagine, or nigger bucks in Italy will actually pay for muh dikk (which I can't believe).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Unfortunately they sometimes use niggers, according to some news. If we can believe these articles, the Mafia uses niggers for cheap farm labor, easy paydays for nigger smuggling into Europe (paid by the head no matter where they go), and this one I find hard to believe, for prostitution. Either there are more oil drillers in Italy than we want to imagine, or nigger bucks in Italy will actually pay for muh dikk (which I can't believe).
    You are sorta right. The Camorra family runs Naples, they prostitute the sows out to other jigs, use the males as drug mules/hitmen (usually killing them afterwards) and other menial tasks, since anytime the cops stop a nigger in Italy, it becomes a national crisis. So the jigs can run free with impunity.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    they prostitute the sows out to other jigs, use the males as drug mules/hitmen (usually killing them afterwards)
    That's kind of the impression I had, that they see niggers as not human but as tools to be used then discarded. Or maybe I just watched too many Mafia movies.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's kind of the impression I had, that they see niggers as not human but as tools to be used then discarded. Or maybe I just watched too many Mafia movies.
    No, this is the truth. They are just tools, a means to an end, yet the jigs are too stupid to realize that.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are just tools, a means to an end, yet the jigs are too stupid to realize that.
    I always thought this scene from The Sopranos was accurate, right down to the nigger bitching about "Kaisha" his baby momma. The hit was called off so the stupid "Word.." niggers, who thought they'd get paid anyway, got eliminated.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Mafia told Sammy Davis Jr that if he didn't stop chasing White women that they were going to whack him. And that was in Las Vegas.

Funny story: Sammy Davis Jr was buried with several thousands of dollars worth of jewelry on him. But, he died with so much debt that they ended up digging him back up and taking it all off of him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Sammy took the threat to heart since he married a nigger after that. I thought the digging him up must be a joke, but it's true. His wife ordered the grave robbing. Niggers!!

No matter how much money they have, they always end up broke and in debt. It's like they don't understand what money actually is and think 10, one-dollar bills are more money than one twenty-dollar bill. Just like kids - "I gots a whole bunch of money!"

When Sammy died, he died with a reported 7 million dollars in tax debt to the IRS. Rumor has it, when his wife Altovise found out about this debt, she had him exhumed to remove the nearly $70,000 of jewelry Sammy was buried with.
    https://www.watchonista.com/articles...-jr-was-buried

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an idiot nigger. If you're going to owe massive taxes you'll have problems paying, then file separately to protect your spouse, whether or not the spouse is working also. (And can we really imagine a celebrity nigger's sow having a job?) Then again, we're talking about a nigger rich nigger that spent like there's no tomorrow, and probably went with a "brother" tax accountant that didn't know EIC from EBT.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger would have 70K worth of bling on its carcass while owing millions in taxes. Shiny, sparkly things are better than boring accounting.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The Mafia told Sammy Davis Jr that if he didn't stop chasing White women that they were going to whack him. And that was in Las Vegas.

Funny story: Sammy Davis Jr was buried with several thousands of dollars worth of jewelry on him. But, he died with so much debt that they ended up digging him back up and taking it all off of him.
    Sammy Davis, Jr...the ORIGINAL nigger hebrew. He's likely the nog that got this whole 'black hebrew' bullshit going...I was always amazed the Mossad didn't snuff him for the insult.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should check Jim Carrey's 1980 impression of Sammy Davis Jr. If he did that same sketch now, everybody would scream raycisssss!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You should check Jim Carrey's 1980 impression of Sammy Davis Jr. If he did that same sketch now, everybody would scream raycisssss!
    I could never stand Carrey, but I think he sang better than that overrated nigger! Just needed the blackface.