Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of man accepts being literally a cuck!!!

I saw yesterday a upper middle class white lady with a high yellow mulatto kid in a stroller. She was fairly tall and decent looking for a coalburner. But next to them was a white man who was shorter but not the father LOL. I'm like wow I would be so embarrassed for him!! Yet he didn't care. He and the mama and the nigglet was walking around.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    I saw yesterday a upper middle class white lady with a high yellow mulatto kid in a stroller. She was fairly tall and decent looking for a coalburner. But next to them was a white man who was shorter but not the father LOL. I'm like wow I would be so embarrassed for him!! Yet he didn't care. He and the mama and the nigglet was walking around.
    He's the kind of liberal cuck that probably gets off on watching his wife get muh-diked by some shitskin, and when she got knocked up, he probably looked at it as some noble thing to raise the baby sprog...hopefully some groid gives them the AIDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    He's the kind of liberal cuck that probably gets off on watching his wife get muh-diked by some shitskin, and when she got knocked up, he probably looked at it as some noble thing to raise the baby sprog...hopefully some groid gives them the AIDS.
    Cucks like that want their turn with the nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Cucks like that want their turn with the nigger.
    And the down-low beast probably gives it to him. Coalburners and their pet niggers get what they deserve...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Grandmother pronounced it- "hiyella……" I miss that old gal.....

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Probably adopted. A lot of these liberal asshole types love adopting niglets as a form of virtue signalling to their fellow shitlibs.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Probably adopted. A lot of these liberal asshole types love adopting niglets as a form of virtue signalling to their fellow shitlibs.
    Nailed it. walking into a target near where I live yesterday, some typical liberal soy boy bearded cuck is sitting on the picnic area near the entrance with its obviously recently adopted niglet. I said cuck as I walked by into the store.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he was the nigglets parole officer.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    Nailed it. walking into a target near where I live yesterday, some typical liberal soy boy bearded cuck is sitting on the picnic area near the entrance with its obviously recently adopted niglet. I said cuck as I walked by into the store.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Maybe he was the nigglets parole officer.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The beta male also seeks out the company of women who have high-paying jobs. They're already nutless cowards, so it's not a huge extra step for them to ultra-cuck for the woman. As long as it plays the game, it's gets the comfortable life. And you can bet your sweet ass it only gets laid on her terms. The cuck dictates NOTHING. They even wear the clothes they're told to wear, how to vote, what to drive. I've yet to meet a cuck who owned a Harley. I don't think it's an accident.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    The beta male also seeks out the company of women who have high-paying jobs. They're already nutless cowards, so it's not a huge extra step for them to ultra-cuck for the woman. As long as it plays the game, it's gets the comfortable life. And you can bet your sweet ass it only gets laid on her terms. The cuck dictates NOTHING. They even wear the clothes they're told to wear, how to vote, what to drive. I've yet to meet a cuck who owned a Harley. I don't think it's an accident.
    He sneaks her plastic dong when she isn't home...….