Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sand niggers at Night-Mart

Have you ever gone to the store to buy one thing, leave with 5 things and when you get home realize you didn't buy the one thing you went to the store for in the first place? That is how distracted and irritated I was at seeing all these sand niggers about. I went in for some AA batteries on the way home from work. I left with a bunch of other shit I probably already have in the junk drawers but no batteries. Didn't even realize it until I got home.

I occasionally see them at the bus stop while driving to work but that was it. Nowhere near my house. Never have I walked down several aisles and seen a different family of sand niggers in just about every aisle. There is no mosque nearby, no Halal shit, nothing. Where the hell did they spawn from? I am not talking about the modern day sand nigger who just covers their head. These were the kind you can only see their eyes. That kind of shit should not be allowed in public. Seriously it was like 10 separate aisles and 10 separate sand sows with their hell spawn on the loose. It is a few miles from my house but dam. I hope this was a fluke and they just caught the bus in from the shithole hood a few more miles away.

Speaking of nigmart. It has been a while since I have been there. They now have cameras at the register pointing at your face. This isn't even a bad neighborhood. WTF? To top it off, I have to stop at the door and there are now security checkout AKA any available employee checking you bags on the way out. I snapped at the guy. I was saying "Really? You JUST saw me walk 5 feet from that register right there..."
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 07-25-2019 at 10:39 PM. Reason: aisle

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Have you ever gone to the store to buy one thing, leave with 5 things and when you get home realize you didn't buy the one thing you went to the store for in the first place? That is how distracted and irritated I was at seeing all these sand niggers about. I went in for some AA batteries on the way home from work. I left with a bunch of other shit I probably already have in the junk drawers but no batteries. Didn't even realize it until I got home.

I occasionally see them at the bus stop while driving to work but that was it. Nowhere near my house. Never have I walked down several isles and seen a different family of sand niggers in just about every isle. There is no mosque nearby, no Halal shit, nothing. Where the hell did they spawn from? I am not talking about the modern day sand nigger who just covers their head. These were the kind you can only see their eyes. That kind of shit should not be allowed in public. Seriously it was like 10 separate isles and 10 separate sand sows with their hell spawn on the loose. It is a few miles from my house but dam. I hope this was a fluke and they just caught the bus in from the shithole hood a few more miles away.

Speaking of nigmart. It has been a while since I have been there. They now have cameras at the register pointing at your face. This isn't even a bad neighborhood. WTF? To top it off, I have to stop at the door and there are now security checkout AKA any available employee checking you bags on the way out. I snapped at the guy. I was saying "Really? You JUST saw me walk 5 feet from that register right there..."
    They were likely buying bomb making materials- under the kitchen sink type stuff.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    They were likely buying bomb making materials- under the kitchen sink type stuff.
    Did any of them have a pressure cooker in their cart?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Did any of them have a pressure cooker in their cart?
    Noooo shit, I didn't think of that...…...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't look in their carts but they were nowhere near the hardware section or kitchen supplies. Not that I trust them. Now I am going to find myself staying up tonight thinking those sand sows were a distraction for the one husband in the back buying up jihad supplies.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Our Nigmart has the occasional muzzie woman with head scarf but no full on burka. It still irritated me to see sand niggers there. The pressing concern are the loud, smelly, obnoxious illegal midgets that have kids that don't behave and talk with their shit language as if they own the place. I'm trying to be calm about these things lest I get a heart attack.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Our Nigmart has the occasional muzzie woman with head scarf but no full on burka. It still irritated me to see sand niggers there. The pressing concern are the loud, smelly, obnoxious illegal midgets that have kids that don't behave and talk with their shit language as if they own the place. I'm trying to be calm about these things lest I get a heart attack.
    Where you be stayin maing? In the Central Valley here YT is definitely a minority. The little brown midgets are everywhere and annoying as fuck. I hate that they dont speak English in public, let their damn kids run amok and are generally so rude you'd think they were being that way on purpose.

In Nigmart the grocery store or wherever you can roll up with a cart behind them as they take up the whole damn aisle and they act like your invisible. Aaarrgghhhh!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sand niggers at Night-Mart

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Where you be stayin maing? In the Central Valley here YT is definitely a minority. The little brown midgets are everywhere and annoying as fuck. I hate that they dont speak English in public, let their damn kids run amok and are generally so rude you'd think they were being that way on purpose.

In Nigmart the grocery store or wherever you can roll up with a cart behind them as they take up the whole damn aisle and they act like your invisible. Aaarrgghhhh!
    And they always stop with their cart in middel of the isle parked diagonally next to another cart perpendicular to the isle. Their hell spawn climbing on both carts and on the shelves while they decide on which bag of Doritos has the most in it.

Even though they are identical.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    SCA, I'm in Orange County, just south of L.A. County. Lots of illegals in nearby Santa Ana. Niggers here and there, supposed magic professionals, but it's obvious they don't belong. They still wear their loud clothes, weaves, ugly ass faces and attitudes. I have to live with the illegal hordes because they're not being rounded up and thrown back to their shithole countries. I really do see a strong admixture of nigger blood in these central Americans. A lot have short kinky head fur and nigger noses. I just can't stand niggers, and their sub species of sand niggers and border niggers.
    BTW, in San Jose in the SF bay area, I've seen many muslims wear full-on burkas. Allowing that is not America. I hate to see this descent into madness.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I really do see a strong admixture of nigger blood in these central Americans. A lot have short kinky head fur and nigger noses.
    Look a lot of the "migrant" photos, and there are a lot of drops of nigger blood going around. There's no way even with heavy tans that humans get that naturally dark brown. This one's just obvious.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	190606-mexico-migrants-mc-1406_4a299cb58becf9488d705bedd1dd13a6.fit-2000w.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	7731
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.