Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal burner Mammy chimps

I just went to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. Kroger has been advertising about buying a kit for the kids so they can go to school. First thing it really pisses me off to have the bite put on me in the grocery store line. I replied to the check out girl if you can assure me that it is going to a white person I'll buy one. THat line fucked up girl big time. "I'd buy it for the kids regardless of color." " I have black kids in my family!" Then she started dropping shit all over the place. Her laser scanner hit the floor and the battery cover come flying off of it. Then she knocked something else off the register. Then I told her, "you must be so proud!" That really fucked her up. SHe told the guy behind me she had to take a quick break and left him hanging. I laughed all of the way out the store.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a braver man than I am. Also, I'm a known regular at the supermarket.

I always grunt "No thanks" to any donation requests. It doesn't matter what charity, whether it's a hospital, back to school, disaster relief. I can never trust the money's really going to people who really need it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.