Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Whore mudshark gets fully diversified by her buck "husband"

She's one of those world-traveling do-gooders that had it coming. She didn't have to go to Africa to die, she brought Africa to herself.

Bad news: the buck and their niglets survived.

Pictures have emerged of the Australian United Nations worker found dead in Fiji in a suspected attempted murder-suicide.

Mother-of-three Jennifer Downes was found dead by her husband's friends just after 1pm on Tuesday when they visited the couple's home in the capital Suva.

Police believe she was murdered, and are treating her Australian husband Henry Lusaka John as a key suspect, according to local reports.
    He is recovering in hospital after plunging from a balcony following her death.
    The couple recently moved to Suva with their three children but local publications are unsure of their whereabouts.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cide-Fiji.html

God damn, she's no prize herself, but she had to pick one of the ugliest bucks. It looks like that nigger boyfriend of the southern girl coalburner, the one who was burned alive.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16438652-7280751-Mother_of_three_Jennifer_Downes_pictured_with_her_husband_Henry_-m-113_15639717.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	7745 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16438658-7280751-image-a-112_1563971557448.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	7746
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    suspected attempted murder-suicide.
    Bullshit, the ape murdered her no doubt but probably just fell off the balcony.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Christ, how can a woman hate herself this much??? I'd stay alone the rest of my life before I'd touch that thing.Name:  insane.gif
Views: 424
Size:  1.1 KB

Name:  57448.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  16.0 KB

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;85529]She's one of those world-traveling do-gooders that had it coming. She didn't have to go to Africa to die, she brought Africa to herself.

Africa, the land of many savage beasts, the most violent, the nigger species.

God damn, she's no prize herself, but she had to pick one of the ugliest bucks. It looks like that nigger boyfriend of the southern girl coalburner, the one who was burned alive.

Looks like this buck belonged to the NIGGEST tribe. Pure darkness and ugliness. I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)". But if you had one iota of sense, you'd logically know that this nigger is certainly more related to a gorilla than a human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    . I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)".
    Thanks. That's something I've been wondering about for some time. Makes sense now.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Looks like this buck belonged to the NIGGEST tribe. Pure darkness and ugliness. I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)". But if you had one iota of sense, you'd logically know that this nigger is certainly more related to a gorilla than a human.
    We have some big contenders for 2019's Mudshark of the Year, don't we? That one who went missing for days until her burned body was found, the one in the UK, now this. They're all picking the ugliest, niggest of the niggest bucks that have murder in their eyes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.