Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brain dead Model claims rich sandmonkey raped her after she accepted trip to Miami with him

New York model files a lawsuit claiming that the wealthy son of a former Afghan defense minister stalked and raped her after she rejected his advances during a trip to Miami

A New York model alleges she was stalked and sexually assaulted by the son of a former Afghan defense minister.

Sarah Goolden has accused Hamed Wardak of attacking her twice during a trip that the pair two took to Miami on Independence Day weekend 2018, The New York Post reports.

The stunning blonde has filed a lawsuit against him in Manhattan Federal Court, in which she alleges Wardak told her afterwards: 'You’re just a little blonde model. Who will believe you?.'

Goolden, 29, told the New York Post: 'He bought me gifts. Of course, he always told me there were no strings attached. He uses his money as a tool to influence almost everybody in his life.'
    However she then claimed Wardak then held her down and sexually assaulted her, the lawsuit states.

'It’s a romantic night… You should want to be alone with your fiance,' Wardak allegedly told her, as Goolden said she was 'terrified.'

She subsequently left two days later, but Wardak allegedly threatened her and said he would 'ruin' her life, have her followed.

He allegedly said he would 'make her look like a con-artist' and that he would sue her to drown her in legal fees, according to court papers.

Wardak has filed two lawsuits against Goolden, the first accusing her of seeking to make money from the relationship. He has also sought the return of $20,000 he claims he paid for treatment for her sick dog.

She claims that since the alleged attack he has stalked her for a year. According to records seen by The Post, he was arrested twice in Manhattan for violating an order of protection Goolden obtained against him.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At 43, he has been thru many goats and shared many camels. Why would anyone touch that prick?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, lay with dogs and get up with fleas. What did she expect?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuse me. I'm a woman who has had my share of sexual harassment. Never once did I agree to take a road trip with one of my harassers or "agree to date" them, expecting only that they would give me things or money with nothing in return. This is utter bullshit. She's a mature, if brain dead, bimbo who agreed to go with with him. Why is she bitching now? What did she expect, that the pleasure of her gorgeous company would be enough? OH, she was "terrified"? Tough shit. As my mother always told me, "You make your bed, you lie in it."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Excuse me. I'm a woman who has had my share of sexual harassment. Never once did I agree to take a road trip with one of my harassers or "agree to date" them, expecting only that they would give me things or money with nothing in return. This is utter bullshit. She's a mature, if brain dead, bimbo who agreed to go with with him. Why is she bitching now? What did she expect, that the pleasure of her gorgeous company would be enough? OH, she was "terrified"? Tough shit. As my mother always told me, "You make your bed, you lie in it."
    Thank you for telling the truth like it is. She has a fiance, but she went off with somebody for a weekend? A woman like that used to be dismissed as a whore.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Well, lay with dogs and get up with fleas. What did she expect?
    Or lie down with nogs, and wake up with AIDS.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of a Swedish girlfriend I had while working in the middle east.

Thick as pigshit, gullible as fuck and actually thought that all the attention she was getting was because of her dazzling personality (umm. Nope).

Some al-tablecloth-head she met in town had offered her and any of her Swedish female friends a free flight to Cairo for a weekend of 'partying'. All they had to do was get their passports back off of our 'evil' Mossad minders and they were home free.

The captain of our minders reminded her that they couldn't stop her going, but if she disappeared, there was no hope of finding her body or repatriating it.

It took a while, but the penny finally dropped.

Today, people that vaccuous and libtarded are called 'influencers'.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Thick as pigshit, gullible as fuck and actually thought that all the attention she was getting was because of her dazzling personality (umm. Nope).
    "You've got to meet my friend, she's really funny & has a great personality"

Yeah....I know what 'great personality' means. Not falling for that shit. Fool me once maybe, gnomesayin?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So cynical.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So cynical.
    With good reason. All these whining bitches who don't get what they expected for trading their shop-worn charms for money or movie roles or whatever to sand niggers or real niggers then parade around with "ME TOO" signs, make me sick.

"Oh, I never DREAMED that when I went with him to his hotel room that he wanted anything but my sparkling conversational skills! Oh, poor little innocent me!" You got the bad end of a bargain you made, so STFU you stupid trollops.

Today, people that vaccuous and libtarded are called 'influencers'.
    And they shall inherit the earth.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aren't most models brain dead anyway?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    At 43, he has been thru many goats and shared many camels. Why would anyone touch that prick?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He probably found her at one of the sugar daddy sites like MissTravel.com ....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.