Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger coworker missing; found but is break-room temperature

One of my female co-workers went screaming. She said she touched the missing nigger to try to wake him up because the lazy shit was MIA for too long. But she noticed that he was very cold and stiff. She could not wake him and realise something was wrong. That's when she panicked and ran screaming.

Yes, someone did call for the veterinarian. They came and hauled it away to the nearest zoological society.

I still smell the dead nigger in the break room.

What a way to start a week.

And no, we did not get rid of the token nigger. They'll hire another one.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    She said she touched the missing nigger to try to wake him up because the lazy shit was MIA for too long.
    Noooooo, you let sleeping niggers lie! Especially if you're a woman, it could jump up enraged that you dared to disturb it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew niggers were lazy, but damn. This nigger was too lazy to even keep breathing.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noooooo, you let sleeping niggers lie! Especially if you're a woman, it could jump up enraged that you dared to disturb it.
    And try for muh dik, no doubt.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was there a noose involved? Some police brutality perhaps? I know, some racist YT coworker left threatening notes on it's desk!

No? None of the above?

Guess the nigger just did what comes natural. They'd rather be dead that work.

Got pictures?!?!?
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was sickle cell, diabeates, or AIDS. Please let it be AIDS.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Maybe it was sickle cell, diabeates, or AIDS. Please let it be AIDS.
    It was a nigger, so you know it had all 3, plus syphilis.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should have kept it around until October for a Halloween prop. It was dead so it couldn't have stunk that bad. Dead niggers tend to stink less than living ones.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in mourning as you can all see. Yah right!

We were let out early yesterday!

From what I know, it's heart just stopped.

This nigger is finally the star of the show.

One thing, he had a bag of chips when he went limp.

Guess, I'm taking my lunch in my office for the next few months.

The bosses are moaning about our 'loss' this morning, already. It's only 9:30 am. Nice acting. Like they give two shits.

For sure they'll promply find another retarded nigger to replace him.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an avatar opportunity that was missed.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have snapped a few pics and kept walking. And not said a word. And I definitely would have posted those pics here. Provided I figure out how to do that.....

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    So you seriously had a nog stroke out in your break room? You should so use this to your advantage and spread the word amongst the nigs that the room is haunted. You know how niggers are about ghosts n sheeit. You will have a nigger free lunch until your retirement!!
    ^^^.....what he said. Make sure all the other niggers know the ghost of Dontay (or whatever the monkey's name is) still roams the break room, moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you seriously had a nog stroke out in your break room? You should so use this to your advantage and spread the word amongst the nigs that the room is haunted. You know how niggers are about ghosts n sheeit. You will have a nigger free lunch until your retirement!!
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. I was a bit spooked out today - pardon the expression.
    Fecking nigger is probably haunting the place.

But, yeah, its heart stopped for some reason. For sure, I don't give two shits why. I'm not going to it's canning either. It was shit when alive, I'm not going to see it when it's dead.

I'm not the least bit shaken up over this. Hey, its just a nigger. Not like it was a person. And no, I haven't taken this seriously and I don't care.

The day it's temperature lowered to match the surroundings I spent a good amount of time holding back my laughter. I couldn't help it. I told everyone and their dogs.

And no, I can't post pictures for obvious reasons. Sorry.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES! That's a fuckin' EXCELLENT idea! Niggers will fuckin' completely lose it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.
    There went my coffee all over my monitor!

What this calls for is one of those prank devices that plays a certain sound at random intervals, so it can't be found. It can be a chair squeak, an animal sound, and for something like this, a ghostly nigger voice. "Sheeit, where be muh chips." There's your haunted break room!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    ^^^.....what he said. Make sure all the other niggers know the ghost of Dontay (or whatever the monkey's name is) still roams the break room, moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.
    Name:  potd2.gif
Views: 264
Size:  3.3 KB

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Do you know if it had a favorite snack from the break room vending machines? A favorite chair or place it used to sit? This is a golden opportunity for some epic pranks.

With a little effort you could get the rest of the apes so spooked (pun intended) they'll be calling an exorcist....or witch doctor.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had one die years ago in a place i worked. Fat, huge, obese thing. He would walk 30 feet and have to stop and lean up against something to catch its breath. One Friday quitting time comes, we all scramble out and head for our cars. Apparently Fat Albert made it to his van. Hot summer day at that. It passed out inside of its car and died there. Monday morning comes and nobody checks on anything. Several days go by without him showing up for work and finally someone notices this blubber whales van and peaks in it. His family was all pissed because we just let it stay there without checking on it. What does it matter at that point, he was long dead anyways thus even if someone had looked on Monday morning the outcome would have been the same. Plus if they were so concerned for him why didn't they come looking for him to begin with? Regardless, its just a Affirmative Action employee, they are easy to replace.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sooner or later their own genes will tell them to die earlier than the human average. No loss. I just wished this happened more often. Less niggers means more advancement for humanity.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    This is an avatar opportunity that was missed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast