Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ragheads slaughter cow in Home Depot parking lot

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. Halal is a sickening, unnecessary cruel way of dispatching an animal. Don't get me wrong, I know where my red meat comes from, and we've got some steaks I'm defrosting for tonight's dinner. But for all these thousands of years of domesticated animals, we'd still better give thanks and treat them respectfully.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should've been felony animal cruelty. It was the manner and location and the intent. There was no halal or sharia shit practiced there. The cops were soft, probably being "sensitive to the community". Fuck all these Muslim infidels.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it was their cow, it wasn't thievery, but certainly illegal, unsanitary, and oh-so-typical of savage niggers of the "sand" subspecies. I'm just surprised there wasn't al-dik as well, just like with the other halal meat and sex toy, the goat.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    IF the dunecoon was a "butcher" local butchers never receive cow alive and breathing, they get them in halves or quarter sides of beef.
    If it wasn't their cow, then it's cattle rustling. That used to be a hangin' crime back in the old days. And it probably still is in the shithole countries they came from. But of course, no one should be surprised, because sand niggers are, at their core, niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did I hear the cop say bow and arrow?

Fucking savages from the pre-stone-age.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. Halal is a sickening, unnecessary cruel way of dispatching an animal. Don't get me wrong, I know where my red meat comes from, and we've got some steaks I'm defrosting for tonight's dinner. But for all these thousands of years of domesticated animals, we'd still better give thanks and treat them respectfully.
    I'm no vegan by far but I agree. The savage way they kill them... Don't make the mistake I did and watch a documentary on it. I will not buy anything that says Halal certified on it.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Wholeheartedly agree^^^^^ I'm not disillusioned about where my red meat comes from either. I love a good steak or burger like the next guy. I just dont want to be present during the process of getting it to Krogers. I've seen steers slaughtered before, up close and personal like 5 feet away. That was a gunshot to the head and it dropped like a stone. Dead before it hit the ground.

Halal is fuckin barbaric and cruel as hell. Cows are living beings and self-aware. Ending up behind the glass at Safeway is unfortunate enough. Those stone-aged savages and their heretic ways are fucked up.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well good news, their shop got shut down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLt545l6PSs

Where are those liberal loons from PETA BTW? Quiet of course since it was muslims doing this. It would have been more humane had the cop just shot the cow in the head, yet i bet if he had the outrage would have been 100 times greater.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Well good news, their shop got shut down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLt545l6PSs

Where are those liberal loons from PETA BTW? Quiet of course since it was muslims doing this. It would have been more humane had the cop just shot the cow in the head, yet i bet if he had the outrage would have been 100 times greater.
    They would never dream of labeling themselves as "Islamophobic" by protesting here. The same with niggers. Never would they call out their pets for fear of the racist label.

Who would ever go to a butcher that was that filthy?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reminds me of a place I lived in Denmark.

There were lock up garages at the back. Driving past one sunny afternoon, I saw the local kebab shop owner slaughtering a goat on a dirty tarp, while some bloke with a beard and a dress shouted at it.

Halal is barbaric and has no place in a civilised society.

I make a point of dropping my guts over the halal counter at the local supermarket. The goat worriers never buy it full price and wait until 20:30 for the price to be reduced.

Cheap entertainment can be had just watching a bunch of smelly, backward illegal immigrants fighting over fart dressed meat.