Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Miss Michigan stripped of title for refusing to wear hijab & pointing out black crime statistics-Rayciss!

Trump Supporter Miss Michigan Responds To The Stripping Of Her Crown Over Charges Of Racism & Islamophobia

As covered by RedState’s Bonchie, Miss Michigan was stripped of her Miss World America crown this week. The reason? She’s allegedly racist, insensitive, and Islamophobic.
    https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-islamophobia/

Zhu tweeted that 'Miss World America's State/National/Chief Director accused me of being racist, Islamaphobic, and insensitive. They stripped me of my Miss Michigan title due to my refusal to try on a hijab in 2018, my tweet about black on black gun violence, and "insensitive" statistical tweets.'

'I have seen this happen before,' Zhu, a Donald Trump fan, told the Detroit Free Press on Thursday, adding that 'It is just not okay to be prejudiced against people who just have a different political view as you.'

The first tweet that Zhu believes led to her being dropped from the pageant was from 2018, when she was a student at University of Central Florida. On the campus' World Hijab Day, she said that she opted not to try on a hijab when the offer was made.

Instead, according to the Detroit Free Press, she took to Twitter, writing 'So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-tweets.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy is awesome. But here's my problem- She has no plans to fight back. I'm VERY disappointed by that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if she had been a leftist liberal bashing white people and Trump, the media would fawn over her. She would get invited to all the rags like "The View" to talk about how bad Trump is... Glad to see not all of the youth in this country has lost their minds.